• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
@Geoff I have a Droid Incredible 2 also. I switch it out with my iPhone every once and a while. Have you rooted it yet? I did and I loaded a custom Rom called CyanogenMod7 and it really gave the phone new life. Much better than HTC's Sense Rom.

As far as a the Galaxy S III...I'm really nervous about getting it because of Samsung's TouchWiz skin they have over android. Normally that wouldn't be a problem...I would just root it and load another Rom on it...but I've only dealt with HTC phones in the pad before. I'm not sure how different the process is :/

I think my best bet for my upgrade is the Galaxy Nexus or the iPhone 5

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I don't know. Im thinking about an iPhone 5 when I upgrade but I haven't made up my mind what I want. I will look at other smartphones definately and make a decision.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
IF you do go for the iPhone I suggest you hold off for a bit for the current problems in IOS 6 get ironed out in a update later.(Maps)

Speaking of custom ROM's I'm excited for the JB release of AOKP that should come out as RC in future ;D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Alright guys, we're done here. Expect a new DCC in a few hours which Livewire or I will stick.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back