View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012 (1:34 PM).
Eye of the Storm
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by Jiggly_Jello:

I never had a problem with a battle until I hit Clay's gym and that freaking thing! I managed to one shot every one of his Pokemon until he threw that out there. I lost 4/6 Pokemon before I finally beat it!
This is exactly why Excadrill will never make the list of "Most Disappointing Pokémon From The Fifth Generation". It's one of the most bad-ass Pokémon out there, and its attack power when it gets to higher levels literally crushes opponents. My first trip upstairs in the Battle House in Opelucid featured him in my trio, already at Lv.41; all you have to do is spam Earthquake thrice (in a Rotation Battle, while in Triple Battle you would KO your teammates) and the battle is over. It will become one of the top Pokémon in my PC, personally.

I'll VM you with advice on catching one if you're interested.

"Y' Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.