View Single Post
Old Posted October 10th, 2012 (02:01 PM).
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
^^But I feel like that would fit in here. I see Other Chat and Discussions as a place where debates on peoples rights, news, current events, laws etc. so anything whose focal point is entertainment would be here. And I always saw Other Voting Polls as a place for pols/surveys about people's life and their lifestyle, their personality, features about their life - not what their favorite football team is. That's my take at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
Why not just call it the Pop Culture forum so we can have PC in our PC?

And the walking dead? Have they made a zombie TV show? Ugh. There's already too much zombie-media at the moment and with Halloween coming it's just gonna get worse.
That's what I used to think at first too: "Ugh, not another zombie thing, zombies are the next vampires, let's get over this trend already..."

But then when I watched it, it's less about the zombies (which are called walkers (it sounds less ridiculous/magical to me at least)) and about the people's reactions. It's almost like Lord of the Flies, how some people try and keep everything normal, how a leader emerges, how some go crazy. And it's also a horror/suspense movie wrapped up in an hour long episode! It's really dark and intense.