Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013 (12:59 PM).
Cariad
Forward Unto Dawn(pelt!)

Nature: Naive
Dear Anonymous,

I don't understand it. How long has it been now? A year? I think it's about a year now, maybe just under. No. It was September last year, yup, that's it. That's pretty weird to think about, it's been so long since we've spoken. And our last conversation was a fight, wasn't it? Because that's all we ever did, fight. It's a damn shame. We could've been friends, if we weren't both so damn proud of ourselves. Oh well. Too late to look back now, and definitely too late to apologise. But thanks. It was nice knowing you. I think.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for existing. I love you so, so much. You're perfect in every single way and I don't know what I'd do without you. You've given me so much. You took me out of my secluded, lonely state and brought me into a whole new kind of world. And damn, do I love that world. Because I met you, I'm a better person. I'm a more mature person, a kinder person, a person who views the world as it deserves to be viewed. You took me out of my shell and helped show me what the world is really like. I don't give you enough credit for that. <3

Dear Anonymous,

Please, stop. I want you to leave your room, go try and find a job, a nice job with nice people and nice pay. Do something with that amazing intelligence of yours, prove everyone who ever dissed you wrong. Find a nice girl, settle down, have a family. I really care about you, y'know. And that means I worry about you.