View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2013, 03:05 AM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy.devil View Post
finally found the mobile version.this hack rocks miksy.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerevar View Post
I must say, this is a great hack - just about the only thing I disliked was the code in the warehouse bit. The whole thing seems... forced (why not just put it automatically in if we have it written down? or at least open the thing permanently).

Also, can anyone give me some hints on
Spoiler:
Zapdos? It's the only of the legendary birds I'm missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka4794 View Post
Welcome Lord Nerevar, Moon-and-Star...

Anyway, here's hints
Spoiler:
You must get the code which you'll use in Abadoned Research Center in Argent Warehouse...
What aka4794 said here is part true, and if I got what you meant, you've already managed to get inside the research center in Argent Warehouse. So Zapdos will be there once you've first "lead" it flying there.

Spoiler:
There is a girl in Area 110 describing how she saw a yellow bird pokemon flying by. Zapdos is in fact the one and you can run into it in Area 110 by checking a certain, obvious spot on the left side of the map. Zapdos will surprise you from behind, and fly to the upper-part of the map. Follow it there and "talk" to it. This will make Zapdos fly to Argent W. research center.

Also, I guess it could modify entering the password a little bit. For example, change Cancel option to "Auto" which would automatically input the password if you've "Code Paper" in your key item pocket. That wouldn't be cool though! But it would make several people happy

I'll see what to do about it, but I'll take your suggestion in notice.
By the way, cool to hear you liked it otherwise

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations