• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Dark Energy - Beta 5 Released

Days
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 10, 2023
Here's hoping someone else who can help you can come along with time. Alas, it's been a bit since I last played, and I got stuck on that bugged briefcase quest. Did you get to that yet?

Am happy to play again, just would need like masterballs or easier catching, to not have repeat of the squirtle issue. And no at the time I didn't have enough money to buy anymore pokeball after squirtle broke out of em all. 😂

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
W.Atom
Seen February 19th, 2023
Posted February 19th, 2023
1 posts
81 Days
February 19th, 2023 at 8:21 AM
So.... I played the entire game. I love the story a lot and seeing how you wanted to be more like an RPG type story then that explains it.
But I was wondering if the current version has the HM for waterfall or is it going to be added in the next version. Because I think I talked with everyone, unless I forgot some kind of side quest. Since, i need it to go forward in the mountain in Rocky village.

Answer to your question No you can/t learn waterfall as of now.

Sorry for the insanely late reply, but thanks a lot !

Days
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Hi all,

I finished all side quests and I don't know how to continue. I still need to find the 4th elemental orb and I also have to fight against team darkness. Is there are chance to find the HM7?
Sorry for all these questions:):)

I'm obsessed with that game 😍🫶

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hi all,

I finished all side quests and I don't know how to continue. I still need to find the 4th elemental orb and I also have to fight against team darkness. Is there are chance to find the HM7?
Sorry for all these questions:):)

I'm obsessed with that game 😍🫶
You were able to finish the bugged suitcase quest? I've been stuck on that one for a few years at this point.

Also, I'm not sure there's anything left to do. The game's not finished yet. (Dunno if its being worked on, and what capacity if so.) I think I rememeber reading that the last HM (for Waterfall?) wasn't added yet.

Days
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
You were able to finish the bugged suitcase quest? I've been stuck on that one for a few years at this point.

Also, I'm not sure there's anything left to do. The game's not finished yet. (Dunno if its being worked on, and what capacity if so.) I think I rememeber reading that the last HM (for Waterfall?) wasn't added yet.
I don't know exactly which quest the bugged suitcase Quest Was. If you mean the quest with the suitcase at Argent Central. You go to Granaldo City. There's a big black building. U go inside. On the rh side main floor. There is a scientist. Talk to him. Then to his colleagues (LH Table)U will receive a code paper. Go back to Argent Central to the Building pc on the RH side. Then you can type the code. The door will get opened. And inside upper floor will be the briefcase . Later that's also the place where u will find the legendary pokemon Zaptos.

Do you how to find the magic wand and celebi?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127_132729_Dark Energy.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_132729_Dark Energy.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20231127_131905_Dark Energy.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_131905_Dark Energy.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20231127_133328_Dark Energy.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_133328_Dark Energy.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I don't know exactly which quest the bugged suitcase Quest Was. If you mean the quest with the suitcase at Argent Central. You go to Granaldo City. There's a big black building. U go inside. On the rh side main floor. There is a scientist. Talk to him. Then to his colleagues (LH Table)U will receive a code paper. Go back to Argent Central to the Building pc on the RH side. Then you can type the code. The door will get opened. And inside upper floor will be the briefcase . Later that's also the place where u will find the legendary pokemon Zaptos.

Do you how to find the magic wand and celebi?
If I recall, the error is that when you try to speak to the Gentleman after doing what you're supposed to do, instead of giving you your reward or even acknowledging you've completed the task, you talk to you as if he'd already given you the reward, locking you out of proper completion.

The Gentleman acts like you've delivered the briefcase just by obtaining it.

Regarding the Magic Wand and Celebi, no, I do not.

Years
this game has been pretty fun so far. however i seem to have an issue with zapdos. according to the internet its supposed to appear in the abandoned plant where im supposed to chase it around. however it simply doesnt appear at all for me. and i've done and completed the briefcase sidequest...

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I still wish I knew how folks managed to properly complete that briefcase sidequest. :(

Back