• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Male/Female names

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
What are your favorite male and female names? And do you wish you were named differently or are you content with your name?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
My favorite male names are Jake and Chad. My favorite female name is Jill.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
My favorite male name is either Gale, Xavier, or Dominic.
As for female names, Melanie, Valerie, Cecelia, or Angelica.

Years
My Favorite male names are Cameron, Nick, and Aaron
Favorite Female names are: Madison, Alyssa and Nicole

I don't really like my name very much, I'd rather it be something more common.

Ayselipera

I love the name Flora for a girl. If I absolutely had to change my name I would pick Flora instantly. I also like Aysel for female names too, which I guess is very apparent. I can't think of any male names at the moment!

As for my own name I'm content. I actually really like it because when first meeting people someone always has to make a comment about it.

Years
Alexander, Wyatt, Garret, Brady for boys, and Avery, Stephanie, and Maddison for girls.

I love my name. XD Nick is pretty cool, in my opinion.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
Favorite male name? Had to think about it, but I like the name Sean (pronounced Shawn).

Favorite female name? Victoria, shortened to Tori. I absolutely adore that name, and I want it. =P

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Boys: Tanner, Aden, Cameron, and Tyler

Girls: Alessandra, Theodora, Marlena, and Emma

I like my name, Kelsey. I think it suits me just fine :) so no, I wouldn't want it changed. I do like the names I listed a lot though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I looove the name Liam for a boy, but I don't really have a favorite girl's name, there are way too many to pick from. :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I think I posted in a thread similar to this a while ago but my choice of names have definitely changed since then.

Boys: Dallas, Phoenix
Girls: Stella, Zoey, Hayden

...I have a hard time picking boys' names I like. D:

My name's alright, I suppose. It's not ridiculously common, but it's not a total rarity in the world of names either.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
My favorite names usually change, so I'll name the ones that I've liked for a long time.
  • Ariel
  • Leonardo
  • Kieran
  • Kerry
  • Phoebe
  • Cecelia
  • Nathaniel (Not Nat or Nathan, Nathaniel)
  • Alexander
  • Veronica

I plan to have at least 4 kids, so no doubt I'll be able to try some of these names, haha.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Male Names --

• Rafe
  • Alex
  • Nathan
  • Markus
Female Names --

• Amelia
  • Amy
  • November