• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Male/Female names

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Ronald, Leon, David, Larry, George, Daniel
    Aurelia, Valerie, Laura, Mira, Isabel, Natalie

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i love the names katherine/kate/katie, claire, or any name that gives the meaning of innocence, on a girl. for a boy, i prefer unusual names like aidan, sevonn, etc.
    as for my name, i'm pretty okay with it. "marie louise (pronounced "louie")" is like the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity... although i would prefer it if the "marie" was changed into something else.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • From the top of my head:

Favorite male names:
    Wyatt, Aiden, Calvin, Declan
    Favorite female names: Sydney, Aria, Bailey, Cecily
    Favorite neutral names: Noah, Cameron, Skylar

As for my own name, I've lived with it this long without petitioning for a change, I think I can live with it for a few more years.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Oh wow this is a tough one! Before I decided I did not want children, I actually thought up a name for each gender: If it was a boy I was going to name it William (shortened to Will), and Lily for a girl. So I guess those would be my two favourites. But for guys I really love casual names like Jake, Nick, Tyler. They're such sexy, laid-back names.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Boy: Jared, Alexandre, Lawrence, Julien/Julian, Wyatt, Liam, Seth, August, Mark
    Girl: Raeanne, Briar, Denitra, Joryn, Kanani, August

Not a fan of typical names obviously. Boy names are kinda biased. :x Oh and ummm I don't really like my name at all, unless I'm called by the shortened version of it or the extended version. The one on the birth certificate though...bleh.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Boy: Charlie, Aaron, Stephen, Joshua

Girl: Lorelei, Lauren, Britney, Alexis :3

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Boy Names: Matthew, David, Daniel, Will, Justin