• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Been playing Pokemon HeartGold. I would be so much farther if ROM stopped crashing haha. Oh well.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Waiting for the Gin No Saji (Silver spoon) anime to come out, no manga for me yet though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hello Thread.

//dumps Gif

tumblr_mmm2fkmqny1qh75xeo1_250.gif

Gonna wait a bit before starting the summer season series. Still have some from Spring season go watch. :') None the less, I'm happy to see Hakkenden take off again (even if the old opening was better than the new one.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Played some Fire Emblem, watched a movie, and now to play some HeartGold while my sister is sleeping.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Holy crap Makoto's back :D

*Moves knife away from throat*

There are only two anime that I'm looking to watch this Summer (well, two new ones). Monogatari Season 2, which is almost required, and Gatchaman Crowds, because I want to see if it'll actually be good or if it will be the biggest dump to come out of the franchise. I'm optimistic, but they may be taking too many liberties with that Gatchaman reboot.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • 52(?)

Ep. 17 when Marco and Ai die and then near the end when Yuki sees his mother dead, and in ep. 18 when his dad dies and he vows to win the game.
    And in ep. 21 when Ninth blows herself up. And finally in ep. 22 when pretty much everyone dies.

I'm such a sappy sucker who gets too attached to characters. :c

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • 52...I think

Ah, those are good ones. Not good parts, but genuinely sad ones. SPOILERS GO

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm baaaaaaack~!

I hate skeeters, a lot

and cold water

and hot sun

Spoiler:

don't he look familiar?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

I'm going to pretend this is the correct number. Gotta post stuff before PC's server overheats again...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back