• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I apparently need to go help my brother with the garage. I don't believe I actually agreed to do so but I'd rather not have him bark at me about being lazy and not accomplishing anything so ugh. Guess I'll go help after I have something to eat and such.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

I believe I have played a little bit of Rune Factory.
    I might go back and play it or Harvest Moon whenever I get time which will be never i guess.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

First and Second Rune Factory are... eh. So if you ever decide to play it again pick one of the more later ones.
    As for Harvest Moon idk I've been out of that franchise for a while. Last one I got was Tree of Tranquility.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Rune Factory 3 is definitely the best of the bunch. I mean, leaps and bounds ahead of the others. It just fixes so much that's wrong with the others, and often times I wish I could play the others (especially 2) with the features and fixes that 3 made.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same. I'm sure the first two games also have a fantastic storyline. But I just never seemed to get far enough to see. Three on the other hand is another story and I'm glad that after three they didn't stick with the memory loss thing again and moved onto something new with Tides of Destiny. Can't wait to see about Rune Factory 4 though I'm sure it'll be my sister playing it first haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It doesn't seem like the kind of game that would fare well in the west so I'm not surprised that you're surprised. Honestly I haven't heard of it until this thread but it looks interesting. And unique.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    So apparently Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei is going to be at least partially set in the real/modern world. That's going to be interesting.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years

Yeah, but it's gonna be on the Wii U :( . So many cool games are going to be released on it! MK8, new Fire Emblem...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Welp, so much for that then, huh? At least I didn't wait until it was a ridiculously high number, I guess. Now I'll just go crawl back into my hole...

Wow gosh Brendino how rude! >T

Nah it's okay you're cool. ♥

Counting is cool. 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 is easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back