• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Burning Asphalt

What should this hack be called?

• Pokemon City Limits

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Pokemon: Turf Wars

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Pokemon: Asphalt

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Other (PM me please)

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
INTRO.png

Hello I am Aljam. I am an experienced mapper who is trying to learn all the various parts of hack making. I have just started to sprite like yesterday and am planing to learn some more complicated script. I have been planing a hack for a long time ,honing my skills, and have finally spawned an idea. Well, anyways, my idea for a hack is a more realistic hack that is more entertaining than the basic storylines of some other hacks out there.

Hack:

Pokemon Burning Asphalt

Hack of:
badge-firered.png

FEATURES.png

Spoiler:

STORY.png

Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS.png

Spoiler:

SPRITES.png

Spoiler:

Maps:

Spoiler:

TEAMMEMBERS.png

Lead Mapper- Aljam
Mapper- austin_pika
Spriters- Aljam
Scripters- granster101, Aljam (learned most scripts!!)
Beta Testers- my friend tyler (Going to force him to subscribe)

Spoiler:

SUPPORT.png

(Banners)

Spoiler:

CREDITS.png

Spoiler:

I will not give up on this hack! Even if i get setbacks, or anything! Expect this to be finished! I am not a quiter!

I have started a new hack so this one will be paused

PS: I want to make this page look good! does anybody now how to make those bgs (css i think) on the thread? If so can you help?

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Basic story. Could do with a bit of expansion on that. never show the sprites as a Sprite sheet. People could steal them. Good luck, by the way.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Great ideas :D
Especially the story :D the blue phoenix gang is an awesome name, the OW of the main hero is great.

Keep it up ;)

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
this is looking pretty good, sure is realistic. good luck with this.^^

GuyNamedSean

Cobalt Scizor
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2019
I doubt you need it, but I can help with mapping, you know that i'm good at it. and it would give you more time for the scripting trial/error

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
this hack looks really great, loving the sprites and the story.
Hope this hack get real good :)

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
I suggest putting a stone/mold path into a city, I believe the Saffron tileset you're using has some of them.

thanks for the tip ill apply it right away! also do you know how some people make there threads look better cause if you do that would be awsome!

Last edited:
Back