• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Burning Asphalt

What should this hack be called?

• Pokemon City Limits

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Pokemon: Turf Wars

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Pokemon: Asphalt

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Other (PM me please)

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pellio

Dragonair :D
Years
  • If you are good at art then use paint to make tiles (16 x 16 pixels in size) zoom in really close and draw pixel by pixel, then zoom out to see how it looks, you should definitely do this so you can make your tiles look darker and grittier to match your story line!

Also how about Lola or Rose for the girl?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey,Aljam.Good work.This hack is amazing,but i must say i don't like the hero sprite.When you finish this,please mind to gimme a beta,'k?

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • well, it's been awhile. i have recently took a break from hacking (more like me just being lazy:D) and i havent gotten around to posting in this thread. I am going to post some maps up and i want your full opions on these maps because it could make BA better! Also i would really like someone to make a css styled thread thingy for me plse!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have posted the maps here:
    Spoiler:

ill put them in the first page later

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I think making the maps bigger is just a waste of space...
    Personally, I keep the map size. But it's OK if you want it to be that way.

Aljam

Years
  • i realized that it was so big but i was just too lazy so i didnt fix it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i said that i was going to pause BA but i decided not to. i just ran out of ideas. if you have any i would be so grateful.

Dragonzord

Metagame x Metamon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    hey allen. i gots some good ideas for ba. have a choice of starters. houndour, carnivine and.....POLIWAG!

emokitty

Pokemon Xeno Creator
    Years
  • This hack looks very nice. Although personally I dont like houndour as a starter, but thats just me. Job well done.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hmm looks interesting

BTW about the laptop idea... Its probably not the best idea. If you can do all you can on a computer you can deposit pokemon, and I believe they then get fully healed? It would also mean you could trek through caves for... well... ever. :) Might want some rethinking before you implement it.

Aljam

Years
  • wow people actuall posting here? awsome!

well my idea is that the PC is removed and instead u have wireless access points around the city.

Years
    • Seen today
    My hack?Its your hack pal.The series is only mine.

I really wanted to see this finished.

and The Reverse World is something like this hack,a big city,gangsters.

Aljam

Years
  • My hack?Its your hack pal.The series is only mine.

I really wanted to see this finished.

and The Reverse World is something like this hack,a big city,gangsters.

no i mean i paused it because i started to work on rosd to dreams with you. btw are we still working on it?

Aljam

Years
  • Is it possible to download this yet?

srry... I havent been working on this for awhile. Check out pokemon emerald thunder, its produtcion is going faster than this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

any ideas for this hack? i need to ghet this ghoing aghain

Back