• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you wish existed?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
There's one that I found online and loved, Scrapnel. It's like an orb with a wispy tail like Dusknoir's and it had two arms that look like cloth. It's made out of junkyard scraps and talks by changing radio stations to form complete sentences. I don't know who to give credit to for it but I didn't make it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To be honest, I wish that all Pokémon existed. xD If I had to choose only one, though, then it would probably be Vulpix. It's small, cute, and pretty friendly. It'd make an amazing accompanier. As long as I had this Pokémon by my side, I would rarely feel depressed. Aside from Vulpix, it would also be pretty cool if Charizard existed. If I had one of these in real life, I could've easily hopped onto its back and flew wherever I wanted. (:

Years
In real life I wish that dragonair existed, as it's my fave pokemon.
In the games I really hope that they make some sort of dolphin pokemon, as they haven't yet. Although on pokefarm they made a PF one called blophin and that was pretty neat...
I haven't seen many other 'fakemons' so can't really say...

Outlier

It depends. Could me and my pokemon co-exist peacefully with society? Could I take my pokemon for walks without being harassed? Or would people be scared or intimidate by this new creature being bought into the world? Because if I have to worry about people being hostile towards us or the government trying to take my pokemon away then I'm bringing in Lugia and having it aeroblasting everybody who comes near us.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Umbreon! It's fairly similar to domesticated animals we already have, so it seems like it would fit in really well. You know, minus the whole attacks part :P

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Celestial/ Galactic type Pokemon. More star/ planetary Pokemon on everything! We now so much abou tthe Pokemon on the Poke' earth, but what about those in Poke' space? We only have Deoxys and Starmie/ Staryu, and ...Arceus, if god Pokemon even count.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
Any ghost Pokemon so I could mess around with people and scare the hebejebes of ghost haunters; furthermore they would also be easy to hide from the government.

Years
I'm kind of confused with the question- are you asking what new Pokemon we wish existed in the Pokemon world? Or are you asking what Pokemon we wish existed in our own world? If it's the first, there are a couple of old Fakemon that I remember seeing back in my early days with the internet, that I wanted to see added for the longest time.

As for Pokemon I'd like to see it real life, it'd probably be a lot of Normal types. I have no idea how powerful Pokemon attacks would be in our world, but I wouldn't want to take the risk of bringing things like legendary Pokemon here without knowing how they'd react to their new surroundings.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
There's one that I found online and loved, Scrapnel. It's like an orb with a wispy tail like Dusknoir's and it had two arms that look like cloth. It's made out of junkyard scraps and talks by changing radio stations to form complete sentences. I don't know who to give credit to for it but I didn't make it.

The concept sounds interesting...and the name is great, at least.

I'm kind of confused with the question- are you asking what new Pokemon we wish existed in the Pokemon world? Or are you asking what Pokemon we wish existed in our own world? If it's the first, there are a couple of old Fakemon that I remember seeing back in my early days with the internet, that I wanted to see added for the longest time.

As for Pokemon I'd like to see it real life, it'd probably be a lot of Normal types. I have no idea how powerful Pokemon attacks would be in our world, but I wouldn't want to take the risk of bringing things like legendary Pokemon here without knowing how they'd react to their new surroundings.

This. I'm confused, too; the first post of this thread seems inclined towards describing a Fakemon that the Original Poster wishes was real. That's how I interpreted the question, anyway, as I've seen the "(official) Pokemon you want in real life" type of thread done a number of times, but I don't really see people stating what Fakemon they would actually like to be real...

As for mine, the number is huge. XD There are so many cool Fakemon that I've seen online (mostly on the PokeCommunity Forums, Smogon, and DeviantArt); I hope to compile an extensive list someday. Some excellent ones that I can remember for now include (by no means a complete list):

frontnormal-mkitsunoh.png
frontnormal-mpyroak.png

(pictured above is the Steel/Ghost Fakemon Kitsunoh, wearing Noh masks; and the Fire/Grass Fakemon Pyroak)
-Every single Fakemon produced by Smogon's Create-A-Pokemon project, which I first found around the time of when Kitsunoh was being revealed with its cool typing (a Steel/Ghost Pokemon didn't officially exist at the time Kitsunoh was unveiled, which was pre-Generation 5 IIRC)... The designs and names of the Fakemon are all cool, the sprites and typing are nice, the movesets match the Pokemon, and each of them is specifically designed to be competitively viable. And I had to include Pyroak, because to date, that is the best implementation of a Fire/Grass Pokemon that I've ever seen, from design to moveset.
picture.php

-Mazul (the sprite pictured above), designed by Scarf Esper of PokeCommunity Forums (results of 2010 contest that it won, for a "Pokemon Black and White Legendary Fakemon Competition").. That sprite captivated me the moment I saw it, and it looks so mysterious. The colors work great for it, and the name rolls nicely off the tongue (the origins of the name even have depth). One of the few well-designed Fake Pokemon other than Smogon's Fakemon that come to mind whenever I hear the term "Fakemon". I feel like it would work well if it wandered around the creepy, labyrinthine Lost Cave of the Sevii Islands...

Mazul lore:
Spoiler:

-Stalyumi and Amaress, designed by SolarAbusoru of PokeCommunity Forums (won 2nd-place in the aforementioned 2010 PokeCommunity contest that Mazul was in):

Stalyumi (Dark/Ice):
Spoiler:

Stalyumi lore:
Spoiler:

Amaress
(Fire/Psychic; take that, Victini, Delphox, and Darmanitan Zen Mode!)
Spoiler:

Amaress lore:
Spoiler:

..Two majestic Pokemon that came about well before Xerneas reared its horn and female Pyroar whipped about its ponytail. These legendary Fakemon have a sun-moon dynamic that shows up in their ornate designs, which interested me. The designs look like they would fit in well with most of the Lugia-sized Legendary Pokemon mascots, and a lunar ICE HORSE and solar fiery lioness are just too good to pass up for legends.

-Xous54's Fakemon (DeviantArt gallery) - seriously, just look at Palisaegon (the "defensive" part of a fan-made legendary trio/quartet based on offense, defense, speed, and "death") and go check out the rest of his gallery. Just saying Palisaegon is awesome! But yeah, a lot of the Fakemon are terrifically designed, with neat origins and stats to read about.

--Palisaegon (Dragon/Steel)
Spoiler:

-Original Fakemon of fan-game Pokemon Garnet (original PokeCommunity thread) (DeviantArt gallery) - the people who were making that game had some really amazing concepts in one of their original Fakemon Pokedexes that I saw a long time ago (I'll have to look for the picture sometime), such as Jarqualo (a bipedal shark Pokemon distinct enough from Garchomp originally set to be the fully-evolved Water-type Starter of the region). The redesigned Pokedex (the only revision that I've seen, so I consider it the "second set of Fakemon from Pokemon Garnet) lost Jaruqualo and a few other favorites of mine, but still has a lot of great Fakemon, though.

--**2nd "Pokemon Garnet" Pokedex (that I've seen)
Spoiler:

-Giulio91's Fakemon (DeviantArt gallery) - well, some minutes ago, I was trying to see if I could find the Jarqualo I mentioned earlier in this post...the Jarqualo here seems to be different (I'm guessing the Jarqualo I'm referring to was a redesign, as the first Garnet Pokedex I saw was a collaboration that compiled different Fakemon). Still, the Fakemon sprites and names on that page are great, so I thought I'd give the page a mention. XD

-Unknown, rumored-but-fake XY "blue-eyed" Badger Pokemon (unknown creator) - this Pokemon cropped up online around when Hawlucha and Greninja were merely thought/rumored to exist...sadly, this is practically the only "XY pre-release Fakemon" that didn't get confirmed as real. I weep so much (with the Kalos Pokedex as little as it is, this guy could've been a great addition, IMO). ;-; Just look at how cute it is!:
Spoiler:

-Aparuka and Naoie (unknown creator; source) - I think these guys came up during Pokemon Black and White Version's pre-release period (which, in contrast to XY, had a slew of Fakemon later confirmed to actually be fake); for some reason, I just became enthralled with these designs, even when they were confirmed to be fake. ;_; I mean, Aparuka as a wistful Grass/Flying Cotton Camel Pokemon and Naoie as a Dark/Steel "ninja-looking samurai bug with Shadow Tag" Pokemon would've been freaking awesome, and Naoie even deceptively looks like a "ninja bug" to fake you out from his "samurai" occupation! (and I just love Naoie's "slippers"; it even looks like he has socks on! They remind me of the footwear seen in the Naruto anime/manga... <3)

Aparuka (Grass/Flying cotton camel Pokemon)
Spoiler:

Naoie - cool-looking Dark/Steel bug-like Pokemon that is samurai-based yet seemingly masquerades as a ninja
Spoiler:

-Other Fakemon (page at Serebii.net): A good chunk of Pokemon on this Serebii.net page would make great concepts, like the cute-and-well-designed "kid kangaroo" Pokemon, the "fire scorpion" Pokemon, Pandough/Enpanda (although I guess Pancham kind of eases the hurt a bit), and Rhinox/Shiboasai.
--little kangaroo Pokemon, "fire scorpion" Pokemon, Pandough, Rhinox
Spoiler:

-Prototype Pokemon (page at Bulbapedia) While not entirely Fakemon, a few Pokemon on this Bulbapedia page (prototype Pokemon that could've been official), like Honoguma (basically a Fire-type Raichu-lookalike bear Pokemon, I guess) and the Tirtouga-lookalike, seem like they have potential...

Honoguma and "unnamed turtle Pokemon":
Alpha_honouguma.png
Alpha_turtle.png

--And while not a Fakemon as well, I would've loved to see what would've became of that unused potential "Dolly the Sheep" Pokemon that Game Freak mentioned once... It could've even been re-purposed as a generic sheep Pokemon.. :/

In addition, I also have some Fakemon of my own that I'd love to see as possible Pokemon someday... :3c

Last edited:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
With all these Fakemons, they may make an appearance on Gen. 7. Who knows?

Anyway, I made a thread on certain species of Pokemon for the future, and I mentioned turkey. That should've been the bird that I not only want to see for the next gen. but to also see it in real life. I also want to see Pikachu in real life too, how it really delivers a Thunderbolt from its cheeks.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
I kind of meant in the game, not in real life but keep posting on either, I like attention. You can post your Fakemon too.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
All pokemons and everyone would have started thier journey at 10 and retire after 35. And then later become a gym leader or Elite Four.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
It would be cool to have some dragon type pokemon and also some pokemon from the field egg group.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Given the choice, I would say Gengar ... iIt's really cool, and I would give him the blame when you have a cold shiver ...

Back