• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • It was great i fought some kid ,the chemisatry lab almost blew up , again , Green house Dining Common was closed down. School Blacked out for five minutes during C block..... yep it pretty much was cool , Oh ya and i dyed my hair^^

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    It was great i fought some kid ,the chemisatry lab almost blew up , again , Green house Dining Common was closed down. School Blacked out for five minutes during C block..... yep it pretty much was cool , Oh ya and i dyed my hair^^

You died your hair? What color and is it going to be permante? I haved Died my hiar some times at partys

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aren't those streaks of colors really expensive? I've never had them though... look nice however. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    RocketShadow said:
    I wonder if this will annoy anyone,
    And if it does my job is done.

if every post has a rime
    your job is done huuu......in time!
    it's funny to rime
    but it's really annoying if you rime
    all the time.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've always wanted to dye my hair....but plain 'ol black is cool too. *_* My mom won't let me.... -_-"

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, umm...not sports 'cause I know nothing about 'em. >_> ;p

I'm getting like 22sa and using two smiles in a row. o.o;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:
    Good one Dizzy, good one. Next time snap his legs for me :)

Well, well... If it ain't me! Yea, the guy who's in another country of where he lives. Well, hows my life? I gave a few hundred mosquitoes a good dinner last night *scratches himself*. It's been fun here~! No PC... aah the life. Until now, I managed to get onto a computer, I had to get my PC fix.. Well, lemme tell you one thing, Middle Eastern ISP's can kiss my rear end. I better post this before I have to deal with "attempted" connections to connect properly.. aah, bye. You heard from we. Is that what you wanted 22sa? .. I really want to kill you. Your not on MSN, I thought you would be. *wants to kill timezones*... unfortunately, it's against the law of physics...
    :)

Congratulations on you're mosquitoe bites, be prepared to go home with bug bites too! In other words, you're arm shall be busted by bugs when you're sleeping! +Muahaha!!:P To tell you the ruth, I don't go on the computer all too much, not as much as you think at least.:P I haven't been on MSN lately, so if you come again during the weekend, I'll stay signed in for 18 hours a day on this weekend!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back