• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, it's a lot like the one in my iPod, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Those last for quite a long time, and replacements for the GBA SP are only around $15.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I like the fact that to recharge, you can simply plug a port into a wall..ingenious...I'd just be scared to blow my battery...shizzah

BOO ya!

PokeTrainerCarol

I'm not going to open it, cause it's working fine so why should I open to see what it looks like? is that going to give the game some more stuff to play?

BOO YA!

And to that person that writes rhymes a lot, no I think it is very creative that you can write rhymes like that, I know I NEVER could; my creativity sucks...>_> XD ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    now thta's 3 smilies in a row Carol... lol

*cough cough* i'm a little sick today so that's why i basically rest in bed in the afternoon... only getting on so late at night.

i don't have a SP so i have no clue what you guys are tallking about...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Is it a cold or something? Aww... ^_^; *get well hug*

We're talking about the battery, cause Arcanine is infatuated with his SP Flame. o.o;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well cause our stupid biology teacher insisted that we should go on a visit on this nature sanctuary... but really what's there to see when all the birds flew south and the plants dying as they're covered in frost already?

yesterday was in the negatives the whole day, and i was outside the whole day... so you get the point x_x

i know nothing about the SP itself... except for the useful light thingie it has. It's fun to play with it in the dark (i did borrow a SP to play when i went camping in the summer ^_^; )

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sadly, I don't have a SP... >_<;; Can we talk about something that everyone can talk about. =P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    something that everyone can talk about is hard to think of... this eliminates...

-sports (at least Kairi and I can't participate in that one)
    -gameboy (not eveyone has one)
    -computer stuff (there's already a topic on that...)

well... what's the topic?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey, now I know one sport--Blitzball in Final Fantasy X. ^_^;

I don't know,making topics is one of my weakpoints...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    x_x that makes me officially the dumbest person on PC in terms of sport...

but you get to use Yuna, Rikku and Paine in Blitzball too in X2 i believe...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can actually buy Blitzballs...

You can also buy the apparel from Dead or Alive:Xtreme Beach Volleyball...

x_x

If it helps, I hated Blitz but it had to be done. >_>

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    DoA Volleyball... i hate that game :dead:

yes supposedly it's a really good game for volleyball. but i just can't rid of my biased belief that ppl buy it for "alternate entertainment..." (no offense... but... that's just what i think)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back