• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ミ★ƒυℓℓмєтαℓ αℓ¢нємιѕт★彡Fan club!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Watched the latest episode yet? The one where father uses all the sacrifices to become god? Or are you left behind or something?

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • I'd like to join, sir. :)

On that note, I would like to express my sadness that Brotherhood is nearly over. :(

derozio

Years
  • Ha ha, no need to be so formal, Parabolic. xD;

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Still, it's all well. Everything would turn out to be good. That makes me happy. :]

It would've sucked horrendously if the ending would've gone the shamballa way. D:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    What's really sad is: the day I'm gonna start reading the Manga, they remove it from my preferred site. I thought it was just gonna be Jump Weekly and the like, but FMA was removed, too. :(

Of the characters I've seen, though, (and I hope we aren't being picky here), Hughes and Ling are fun, but my fav (from what I've seen, anyway) has to be Mustang. He's funny and blunt, but at the same time, he can be serious and caring. I'll never forget him crying when Hughes died.....

derozio

Years
  • Eh, just read it at Onemanga. xD;

Well, yeah. I gotta agree with you too. Ling and Hughes were pretty funny. They made me laugh. Hughes' death still remains the worst thing that actually happens to a main character. I so loved his character. D:

Mustang. Ah yeah, he's just awesome when he's enraged. Remember, 'the flame of vengeance'? :D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    No, but I remember the vow he made for when he becomes Fuhrer, though~ (was Hawkeye there for that? I don't think she was..... otherwise, he'd've gotten the crap beaten out of him :P)

Hawkeye's another fun one~

derozio

Years
  • Ha ha, yeah. I remember that too. The swimsuit women thing, right? xD;

Yeah, she's awesome too. Too bad she doesn't play a very significant role in the series, though.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, she kinda does. She's there to keep Mustang in line and behave himself. :3

derozio

Years
  • But I believe that Mustang wouldn't cross the lines anyway. He's not THAT kind of a guy. xD;

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Ha ha, yeah. I remember that too. The swimsuit women thing, right? xD;

Yeah, she's awesome too. Too bad she doesn't play a very significant role in the series, though.

If it weren't for Riza, Roy wouldn't be the Flame Alchemist. So I'm pretty sure she has a pretty sizable role just for that. :P

derozio

Years
  • Yeah, that's kinda right. I just forgot it for a second, tbh. xD;

But still, it had been awesome if she had some moar fighting scenes. :3

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Well, in a show mostly concerned with flashy alchemy and hand-to-hand combat, there isn't much of a market for gunfights. I'm pretty satisfied with what they did give her, to be honest. I mean, she's a sniper by trade and, though she carries a pair of handguns, they aren't her weapons of choice so she's naturally not going to be as skilled with them than if she were using a rifle with a scope. That being said, watching her in a real stand off to the full extent of her skills wouldn't make for very entertaining television. :P

derozio

Years
  • Well yeah, maybe you've got a point. xD;

Well anyways, who would be the fave homunculus of yours?

derozio

Years
  • Wrath? Bradley or Izumi's child?

Heck yeah, Greed's awesome. But still, Lust's my fave. <333

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Bradley. I don't count the first show when I mention FMA. It's a massive retcon thanks to the manga not even being halfway finished when it hit Greed's introduction.

derozio

Years
  • Ha ha, I see. Well, I've never seen the first anime, tbh. But yeah, I still kinda know it's characters and story. Do you think that the original FMA wasn't good, perhaps, though?

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • It's not bad. It was quite good, actually. It's just that, compared to the actual plot that Brotherhood showcases, it's inferior. Also, it has characters that never existed in the proper plot and lacked characters that did exist. At least that's my opinion. It's also the opinion of a majority of fans, I think.

derozio

Years
  • It's not bad. It was quite good, actually. It's just that, compared to the actual plot that Brotherhood showcases, it's inferior. Also, it has characters that never existed in the proper plot and lacked characters that did exist. At least that's my opinion. It's also the opinion of a majority of fans, I think.
    Ha ha, I actually asked that question coz the 'I don't count the first show when I mention FMA. It's a massive retcon thanks to the manga not even being halfway finished when it hit Greed's introduction' gave me an idea that you disliked it. And yeah, I've got to agree there. Even though I haven't actually watched the original anime, I've read like most of the story on fullmetal wiki. Thus, as far as the plot department goes, Brotherhood wins hands down.

And yeah, perhaps. I've read lots of reviews on Brotherhood and people generally favour the 'actual' story rather than the one shown in the original anime. Thus, I think that FMA fans, in general, agree. :3

*joins* Gotta love it
    I do love the manga.
    Yeah, sure, Insane85. ;]

Back