• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ミ★ƒυℓℓмєтαℓ αℓ¢нємιѕт★彡Fan club!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Eh, I don't really pay attention to their names, tbh. So yeah, screw that. Well, the thing is..if I like something, I just like it. And if I don't, I simply don't. It's just a matter of preferences really. You and me are two different people. It's just that you as an individual prefer 'A' instead of 'B' while the totally opposite holds true for me. And well, I don't really know. I've been watching FMAB subs from the very beginning. I might be liking jap dubs more coz I've been watching it like that for a very long time, I guess? No other reason's visible to me, tbh.

I never thought the japanese guy did a bad show. In fact, his portrayal as Edward was one of the best character portrayal I've ever seen in any anime. Then again, it's just my opinion. And well, I never actually came across any show in which the dialogues go 'THAT' fast, tbh. xD;

Heh, I never said that there weren't any bad japanese dubs, did I? iirc, I only remember saying that I like brotherhood in jap dubs. That's it. I never said I call people who like english dubs 'idiot'. And well, lemme make it quite clear: I watch almost all of my shows in english dubs. FMAB is just an exception (like some others, maybe). Thus, you can kind of say that I'm on your side. The english dub lovers, that is. And if I call them english dub lovers idiot, I'll be calling myself an idiot as well, I suppose. xD;

Well, I never really watch anime online, tbh. Thus, that question actually never arises. ;]

Yeah, I was talking about episode 62, actually. :]

And yeah, it's good to hear that you're catching up, pgt. :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I'm at 58 right now >;D

I'll be where you are.. by tonight or maybe tomorrow. We'll see for how long I last xD;

And.. Dez.. You do know that Edwards Seiyū (voice actor/ess), Romi Park, is a woman? ^_^"
    Females doing young boys' voices is common in acting :P

derozio

Years
  • Omg, you caught up quite fast, pgt. Good going, pal. (b")b
    Well, no. I didn't know that, tbh. xD; But srsly, it feels weird, actually.

Omg, I feel like I'm obsessed with edward. I've made several themes based off him and plan to make more. :D
    Plus, I'm gonna write something about FMA tonight...and submit it to my teacher tomorrow. xD;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Well, maybe as Edward is played by a woman, he might be into cross-dressing :o
    That could be the interesting plot twist that'll give you a high grade!
    I mean, with shipping's of him and Envy, and stuff like that..

Where the heck am I heading o.o

Btw, rofl at my name in the members list xD;
    I'm left out from the centred, cool ones :P

derozio

Years
  • I srsly hate to see him with Envy. Srsly, EdxEnvy pics flood the internet. D:
    I told you I can't write anything pervy, didn't I? ;;

What do you mean, pgt?

derozio

Years
  • ..eh, let's just not get off-topic, pgt. So, how was ep 58? >;3

I dunno. Which page is it?

Years
  • I srsly hate to see him with Envy. Srsly, EdxEnvy pics flood the internet. D:
    I told you I can't write anything pervy, didn't I? ;;

ME TOO. Seriously, when I try to find Envy pics to make a theme or something, I see tons of EdxEnvy pics... >.>

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I tried to find a good Envy-unleashed (the big one, not the small, real form) form pic to use as wallpaper.. Impossible D:
    I don't even think there are any.. now that's something to fund!

derozio

Years
  • Well, yeah. I'll add you, Charizard. :D

Absolutely correct. Even I tried to find the monster envy thing. Failed miserably. D:

Back