• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hows this Idea sound?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 13, 2009
lol powder monkey

I wouldn't trust a little kid to be my doctor or my cook. Just saying.

Hey, has anyone actually searched "cold ones" in Google before? Because it's hilarious the things that you actually get from doing that.
Homestar runner?

Don't get me wrong. If you've got a reason to use Lucario (or Riolu), go for it. But it just seems like a lot of people tend to use it (or them) because they're cool. >_>

Really only because it's anthropomorphic, but Clefairy looks funnier anyway.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
I had a plan for Elekid and Magby.They'll be rivals in their roles. But when you mention it yeah, a Baby Pokemon as a doctor, hehe. Well considering it is Mystery Dungeon, he could be pretty experienced but still be a Baby Pokemon. Perhaps I could start them off as either Second Evolved forms or alternatively make them both cooks and add a new doctor.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
I got all the characters and their personalities set so I'll start working on the story. The characters alone took up like 2000 words so I have a good feeling about this. Expect something soon. I might even post the character sheet just so you know what to expect. Despite having these character summaries you'll see alot of this in the actual story.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
Anyone want to check through the first chapter for any mistakes/comments? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
Anyone wanna check out chapter 1? I needed 1 more person to check it before I think it'd be ready for release.

justdieplz

Pokemon White Enthusiast
Years
Pretty advanced writing, very professional though I have something bugging me. You used Crawdaunt for water pkmn, why not Whooper, he would be the clown of the group and kinda make the story more exciting. Otherwise, nice job.

Back