• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Haiku is so lame
It is such a frickin' drag
Octopus Potato

.... As you can see, I'm not quite as poetic as the rest of you.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
why are we
all speaking in haiku
idgi

i still get ignored
everytime i post in the
DCC indeed

Are you actually interacting with people? I think you'll find that, if you give people something direct to reply to by talking to them directly rather than just making general posts about your opinion and whatnot then you won't be ignored so much. Trust me when I say that no-one in this thread is on some kind of mission to make you feel left out. d:

The above applies to much of the DCC lately, actually. I feel that conversation as in people talking to people is at an all-time low and it's basically the equivalent of a constantly-changing OVP thread. Fix this in the next DCC, people?

droomph

weeb
Years
Are you actually interacting with people? I think you'll find that, if you give people something direct to reply to by talking to them directly rather than just making general posts about your opinion and whatnot then you won't be ignored so much. Trust me when I say that no-one in this thread is on some kind of mission to make you feel left out. d:

The above applies to much of the DCC lately, actually. I feel that conversation as in people talking to people is at an all-time low and it's basically the equivalent of a constantly-changing OVP thread. Fix this in the next DCC, people?

hey there razor leaf
you'd better speak in haiku
or else we ignore

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh we need five syllables per line what.

Also, fun fact! I missed the one English lesson in primary school where we learned about syllables and from then on I've never really fully understood what a syllable actually... is. Terrible I know. v_v

droomph

weeb
Years
Oh we need five syllables per line what.

Also, fun fact! I missed the one English lesson in primary school where we learned about syllables and from then on I've never really fully understood what a syllable actually... is. Terrible I know. v_v
in
this
sen
tence
I
se
par
ate
my
lines
by
syl
la
bles.

so what's irish like

Years
Actually, it's 5 syllables first line, then 7 second line, and 5 third line :) sorry if I sound like a perfectionist but I thought it was cool when haikus were brought up earlier.. took me back to 6th grade when I learned about them lol

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yes, it is definitely repetitive especially when listening to it whilst under my umbrella.. ella.. ella..

eh eh.. under my umbrella.. ella ella..

OH SHOOT IS THAT THE..
pa pa pa pa paparazzi?
the pa pa pa pa....

*runs for real*

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Wow, no need to go out this hard man. Calm down a little. Not going to argue since that's the DCC but thanks for pointing this out. I'll try to stay on-topic more now :)
Also Kura is that a music from Rihanna?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Uh.. I think the first was Rihanna and the second was lady gaga... I don't really remember because I don't really listen to either of them. Either way it was a bit of a joke anyhow just to poke fun at what Bloodex said ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back