• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Ohh they are lovely userbars :D
    /wishes they fit with her sig

Oh. Yeah. Hi I'm new.
    Who is your favorite Detective Conan (Case Closed) and/or Magic Kaito character?
    Um. Um. Either Kaito Kid or Hattori. Yeah.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • OH HEY GUYS I'M ALIVE.

Spoiler:

I'll add those userbars to the first post asap. :>

HI ANNA.

/Hattori Heiji x Toyama Kazuha fangirl over here. |D

Ru

Years
  • Yeah. At first I didn't think too much of it, but after a while they grew on me. Then after watching the Seventh Movie (the movie my theme is from) I was completely loved by them and thus had made them my OTP. |D;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • /needs to watch these movies

I dunno, Shinichi x Ran sort of got boring after awhile. And Heiji and Kazuha are fun and fresh and interesting.

Ru

Years
  • Yes, yes you do~ /still has a few movies that she needs to watch herself. Namely the fifth and the... eighth movie, I think.

Spoiler:

I do agree with you though. Maybe it's because we don't see Heiji x Kazuha as often but when we do... <33333.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Oh, what luck!

I do love Detective Conan and have been a fan of it for about as long as I've been a Pokemon fan!

That'd mean since I was around 12. <3

When it comes to pairings, I love a lot. xD;;

My favourite character would have to be Ran!

It's very difficult to choose, though, but I empathize with her a lot and I do adore how strong she is, physically and emotionally (sorry, shunning all those silly folks that assume shedding tears is a sign of emotional weakness here; she's been waiting for Shinichi for how long now?). Her flaws humanize her and her love for Shinichi is touching... plus, she can be absolutely hilarious. xD

I do love it when she saves Conan, though, like early on in the series when she pumelled that guy who wanted to kill Conan with a barrage of fists, that was COOL! And... in just about every DC movie ever.

But I also love Heiji Hattori! He's very funny and the closeness of his friendship with Kudou is just too cute and touching. Plus, they're both hilarious together.

But strictly as characters and not people, I would find Gin of the Black Organization most intriguing. He's got a very cool air about him, despite how manical he is about killing, and his strange obsession with Shiho just makes him all the more interesting!

He's unpredictable and dangerous, but I do enjoy his interactions with Vodka and Vermouth.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Oh hai new people ! \o/

Yes, yes you do~ /still has a few movies that she needs to watch herself. Namely the fifth and the... eighth movie, I think.

D8
    /shocked
    If it's true you haven't watched the 8th movie, then go on and watch it already !
    I loved it ! xD
    I loved the music aaand the characters no I am not talking about Kaito Kid here... and the last scene Cx

And I agree with what you said about Ran, QuietDragon !
    I personnally wouldn't be able to wait for so long the return of someone I love @.@

Years
  • Those userbars are awesome =]

Who is your favorite Detective Conan (Case Closed) and/or Magic Kaito character?
    Um. Um. Either Kaito Kid or Hattori. Yeah.

idk. XD I mean, I don't have a character I particularly like in the series. It's weird, XP I may favor some character over others, but a REAL favorite, nah. idk why.

If it's true you haven't watched the 8th movie, then go on and watch it already !

I forgot already... What's the 8th movie's title/about again? :x

And I've finally watched the 14th movie! XD [/hyper]
    There are some parts I particularly like.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SinisterEternity

Years
  • I forgot already... What's the 8th movie's title/about again? :x

And I've finally watched the 14th movie! XD [/hyper]
    There are some parts I particularly like.

Spoiler:

You should be hiding in a corner for not remembering the 8th Movie >__>
    I mean...<_<
    Like...>_>
    Not in front of me should people say "I forgot about Movie 8th ! xD" >_>
    Because I'd like...Kill them <_<
    /shot

Y-yeah, anywho the title was "Magician of the Silver Sky" and this is the movie where Ran has to make a biig plane land. Do you remember ? o.o

And yeaaah, about movie 14 xD
    Totally agreed ! xDD

Spoiler:

Years

• You should be hiding in a corner for not remembering the 8th Movie >__>
    I mean...<_<
    Like...>_>
    Not in front of me should people say "I forgot about Movie 8th ! xD" >_>
    Because I'd like...Kill them <_<
    /shot

Y-yeah, anywho the title was "Magician of the Silver Sky" and this is the movie where Ran has to make a biig plane land. Do you remember ? o.o

*hides in a corner holding a Kid plushie* Don't let Sinister Eternity find me. Don't let Sinister Eternity find me. Don't let...

lol. Anyway. Yeah, that. XD I remember now. I particularly liked that part when they chased the fake Kid through town. XD It's not that I don't remember what movie, it's more like I don't remember which movie. XP

Last edited:

SinisterEternity

Years
  • Durr...^ has a Kid plushie with them...I can't kill them now >.>
    But it's okay because you actually remember the movie >8D

And yeah, Nakamori :

"Say, Inspector..What is that ?"
    "Uh ? It's Kid, of course...Ki-Kid ???"

lawl. xDD
    And I liked the ending too ! :D

Ru

Years
  • Oh! Then it's the ninth movie, not the eighth movie that I haven't watched. XD; I watched the eighth movie right before going on a Plane to Arizona. Nooot the smartest idea my sister and I had.

In order news. I have found the perfect game for Conan. Kirby's Epic Yarn. Because no matter how much you're smack, you can't die.

Years
  • Durr...^ has a Kid plushie with them...I can't kill them now >.>
    But it's okay because you actually remember the movie >8D

And yeah, Nakamori :

"Say, Inspector..What is that ?"
    "Uh ? It's Kid, of course...Ki-Kid ???"

lawl. xDD
    And I liked the ending too ! :D

Yay! I knew Kid Plushies would work

Oh! Then it's the ninth movie, not the eighth movie that I haven't watched. XD; I watched the eighth movie right before going on a Plane to Arizona. Nooot the smartest idea my sister and I had.

XD That sounds cool. Could be like, cowering in the plane hoping it wouldn't go BOOM and glancing out from the windows time to time hoping to catch a glimpse of Kid.
    ...Wait, then what is... the 9th movie? XD;

OMG THERE'S PEOPLE HERE WHO LIKE CASE CLOSED?

*Is a big fan. :D*

Heck yeah! XD

Ru

Years
  • The Ninth movie is... the Cruise, I think. XD;

7. Time After Time HeijixKazuha Awesomeness You get the point.
    8. Plane
    9. Cruise
    10. Park
    11. Islands/Pirates
    12. Violin
    13. Raven Chaser

Yeah. XD;

Welcome, Chrono (I hope you don't mind me now having the \ in the o. XD; )! Yes, there are Detective Conan fans here, aye. :> I'll add you to the list on the first page soon! I'm too lazy right now.

SinisterEternity

Years
  • Uuuh and :

3. Last Wizard of the Century
    14. The lost Ship in the Sky Total Conan & Kid Cooperation awesomeness <333

No seriously, it is said that Kaitô and Shinichi might actually be related xD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • so like I was watching the new episode of Conan today.
    and I saw Haibara's dot face I screen captured it.

Spoiler:

Reason I put it spoiler, cause people who hasnt seen it, but it was my highlight of the day.

Years

Spoiler:

Reason I put it spoiler, cause people who hasnt seen it, but it was my highlight of the day.

That was cuuuuuuuuute ASDGFDJGJK X3
    I've read the chapter, and yes, I remember the scene. XD It was funny. And Haibara kinda got her revenge back in the end, didn't she? XD But it's been a loooooooooong time since I watch any anime, excluding the movies.

SinisterEternity

Years

Spoiler:

xDDD
    Love Haibara's Dot Face.
    Kinda rare to see her like this, Ha ! xD
    I wish there were Conan Episodes on TV as there used to be here :C

Back