• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
So, I was like messing around in Photoshop and managed to make Kaito's insignia and his name in kanji a custom brush and the first thing I did was make an exact replica of his letter from the 14th Movie, because I'm uncreative and not very witty.

I feel very proud of myself however >w<

Spoiler:

Years
So, I was like messing around in Photoshop and managed to make Kaito's insignia and his name in kanji a custom brush and the first thing I did was make an exact replica of his letter from the 14th Movie, because I'm uncreative and not very witty.

I feel very proud of myself however >w<

Spoiler:

Seinor. :P
Though, that was cool. :D A custom brush? Woah.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Thank you! I knew something was off, how the heck did I miss such a tiny spelling error. Yeah, it was really simple XD
Explanation is below, which can be used to make your own custom brushes from images found around the internet and I've attached the Brushes to this post for your downloading pleasure. I just recently got CS5, so I think its compatible with the previous CS versions. In the zip, are the two brushes I've just explained, along with both Conan logos, the Cases Closed logo and the original one with Kanji and a heart and the Soul Eater Logo. Enjoy =3

Spoiler:

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Oh, Conan and Kid brushes ??
Should I try not to die of overexposure to awesomeness ?? xDD

Thanks Yashi ! I am quite sure I'll use them someday *smirk* <3

Years
Thank you! I knew something was off, how the heck did I miss such a tiny spelling error. Yeah, it was really simple XD
Explanation is below, which can be used to make your own custom brushes from images found around the internet and I've attached the Brushes to this post for your downloading pleasure. I just recently got CS5, so I think its compatible with the previous CS versions. In the zip, are the two brushes I've just explained, along with both Conan logos, the Cases Closed logo and the original one with Kanji and a heart and the Soul Eater Logo. Enjoy =3

Spoiler:

XD That's awesome. *installs brush* Too bad I rarely have the motivation to make banners etc. XD Otherwise I''d be spamming this brush :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
May I join the club? I admit that I do love watching Detective Conan. :);;

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
Welcome, Aoi~!

fffff, Detective Conan brushes. /WILL BE DOWNLOADING NOW KTHNKSBYE.

Hnn... topic topic...

Is anyone thinking of trying to get any Detective Conan items for the Holidays?
I have. <3 Two sweaters. One for my sister and one for me. Then there is my sister, who got a Detective Conan pillow case. We know this because 1) we peeked and 2) we told my dad what to get us.

Back