• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vitual Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • A new virtual reality game has been made. It's made of technology the people only dream of. You put on a helmet, and to other people it would seem you had gone into a coma. After putting on the helmet, you find yourself in a virtual reality, that feels, smells, and looks realistic. A bit like the Matrix, 'cept any damage taken in the game doesn't hurt you. The game uses your imagination to make your looks, skills, and almost anything else you imagine.

Soon after entering the game, however, several players find themselves trapped. They soon discover that a virus got into the game system and trapped players around the world. In order to get out, they must destroy this virus to get out.

rules: regular PC rules

form: mine as example
    name: Taylor
    eyes: green
    hair: white and long

it starts in the game. Setting is a small village with forest on three sides and a lake on the remaining side.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Yeah, TAD is right, you need an actual goal for the RP, as without one, it would go on and on and on aimlessly. ^^;;
    I'm going to close this for now, but if you think of a plot, PM me, and I'll unlock it, allowing you to edit it in.

(-Closed-)

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Name: Margarete "Malkovich" Zelle (^_^)
    Appearance (grouping eyes and hair, as well as outfit into one): http://www.hydepark.co.il/hydepark/upload06/050201_191932-20_Rag04.jpg
    Mind if I add?
    Personality: Margarete is dark and withdrawn. She feels it is better not to get close to anyone. It doesn't help that people feel drawn to her because of her attractive looks. Most times, however, they'll get the hint and leave her alone.
    Bio: (Virtual Reality) An expert in the art of espionage, Margarete goes by the code name "Malkovich." She utilizes a hand gun, as well as hand grenades, to attack those who oppose her.
    (Real Margarete)Origanally Dutch, Margarete moved to Paris to pursue a dancing career. Before long, however, she moved to Germany. It is here where she came in contact with the Virtual Reality game. She modeled her character after herself, and soon became addicted.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name: Ian
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Jet Black hair kept in a ponytail

Hope this is good ^^

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
  • OOC: Fine by me!

IC: Margarete placed the helmet over her face. Her firey red hair curved gracefully around her face, the helmet a new addition. "Here goes," the girl said to no one in particular. She pressed a button on the side of the mask.

Malkovich found herself crouched on the ground. The green grass sparkled with fresh dew. She enjoyed getting here early to see the radiant beauty of the morning. She glanced over to her right. The sun danced on the lake. Malkovich stood and faced the lake, the wind blowing through her hair.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • OOC: This should be fun!

IC: Ian looked at the strange helmet and smirked. A game...haven't played one in ages... Picking up the said contraption, he placed it upon his head. "Well...here goes nothing..." He pushed the button upon the side of the helmet.

His eyes opened slowly, where he stood near a lake. Looking up at the sun he shook his head, then glanced down, gaping in disbelief.A Centuar?! How in the world did this happen?! He grumbled and sighed just black fur gleaming in the sunlight. "Oh well....."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Taylor walked into his room, expecting a nice night of playing the new game he had gotten that day. Virtual Choices, it was called. This would be the first virtual reality game he had ever played. Of course, it was expensive, at one hundred fifty dollars, but from all the previews, he figured it would be worth the price. He unpacked it, and slipped on the helmet.

Suddenly, he found himself in a forest, dressed in a red haiori, his hair long and white, and a sword hanging from his waist. Taylor had chosen to become like Inuyasha, his hero. Of course, he knew that he could exit at any time any then become something new. At least, he thought he could leave.

rAvEnSbestFwEnD

dA aNgEl Sw0rDsMaN
    Years
  • hey um...... mind if join? cuz eh my friend trainer kat told me about this thing so can i join? my character is below

his name is Hikari
    has brown eyes (like me! XD lol)
    has long black hair some covering his eyes
    his personnality is like hes easy going, gets bored waaaaaaaaaaay too easily

thx if i can join heh XD

Trainer Kat

Years
  • OOC: ^_^

IC: Malkovich looked over to her right. While she had only put the helmet on once before, she knew some of the players and their designs. But this was a new one...She'd never seen a centaur...or a non-human, for that matter. It's no big deal, she thought. To each his own, I guess...
    She fingered a stiff tab in her pocket. It made her feel safe, secure, and, more importantly, comfortable. She could lob one of these babies and...well...her foe may never see light again...
    She turned back to the centaur, then shook her head. If she were in the forest, she would have mistaken the man for a monster, and probably would have initiated a blast. But, he seemed to mean no harm, so she looked to the lake and watched the reflection sparkle.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • Is it too late to join ?

form:
    name: Blitz
    eyes: Blue
    hair: Brown black
    Male

IC: Blitz was over at his rich couzins house "Gilbert"blitz's cousin was kindof stuck up, unlike his brother "Kon" Gilbert was 16 like blitz, but gilbert never even tried to be nice to him
    "All this new money from our step dad has gone to his head" Kon said to me, Kon was 10, Although he was younger, he was much more mature then gilbert "But thats not why he acts like he does, he's always been like that" Kon added, I laughed softly and sat down on the couch, suddenly i noticed a helmet hooked up to the tv

"Hey, i seen a virtual reality thing like that in the shop, but this looks like a upgrade!" I said to kon

"Yeah gill ordered it from japan, its like three versions up from the one here, but the only real difference is that you can change what your character looks like at the start Instead of the machine reading your mind" Kon said "Try it on!"

I put it on and grabed the controller "Hey the one in the store didnt have a controller" I said

"I know, I should tell you all the differences, You dont need a tv, but if you want more options its better to have one, on the other one you dont get the tv option" He said "This is all in japanese, Untill you find where to change the language, On this one others can see what your doing on the tv screen, but you can shoose for them not to, and others can give you advice from outside the game" Kon said

"I made my character to look nearly exactly like myself anime stile, then i started the game, suddenly a sharp plug like object pluged into my head

"Hey something pluged into my head, is that ment to happen?" I asked con

"What?, No that never happened to me" Kon said, I tried to get it off but it wouldnt come off

"kon it wont come off" I shouted, i was already in the the virtual world

"Ok Well ill be here to help" Kon said as he got his lap top "Ill look up on the net about this" ................

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Ian sensed someone had seen him and turrned, seeing a young woman. She seems harmless, I should introduce myself... He smiled slightly and plodded over to her, the sound of hooves very slight. "My pardons miss...but whom are you?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Taylor noticed the woman and the centaur. "Hmmm, some other people maybe?" He walked over to them and looked them both over carefully before showing himself. "Hey, are you two players as well?"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • He turned hs gaze towards the boy, tensing slightly at first. But at the mention of players, Ian relaxed and nodded. "I am....."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "So what are you supposed to be?" Taylor asked Malcovich. "Oh, and I'm Taylor, by the way." He leaned against a tree and looked at the other players, wondering...

Trainer Kat

Years
  • "I'm Malkovich," Malkovich said, adressing both of them. "And I'm..." she stopped, thinking of what she was going to say. She couldn't very well tell them she was a spy, no, that wouldn't do at all. "...I'm a human. An adventurer, if you will," she finished.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "I am Ian....I would be glad to carry you both upon my back...I feel that where we are going...it will be a long journery...." He looked to Malkovich and smiled, nodding.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • OOC: You don't mind if I drop in do you....

Name: Kioni
    appierance:
    -17.bmp
    (In the game) out of the game...http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/sanji.bmp
    toss some cloths on him you'll get it...
    Personality: enjoys anoyying people by talking really close to your face making you uncofortable... he also has an uncontrolable erge to make himself known by the ladys... (never works out though) :(
    Bio: orriganally from the US. Kioni was deported and now he lives in Tijuana cleaning bars for a liveing.. he got into the game as a dare by a bargirl he wouldn't stop bothering.. he has a sneaky susspicion that she is the reason why he's stuck inside..

IC: like a metior Kioni lands right in between the groupe of three, in an ungracefull heep he tries to talk... "Was that sapposed to happen?" he gets up painfully... "I thought it wasn't sapposed to hurt." he looks at his right arm, "Well at least I can't brake... " he spoke to soon and his hand fell to the ground, "Nice." he bends over to grab it and it scuttles away, he pounces on it... and misses. it was fast for a hand.. "A little help preciuse?" he asks the younge lady who was watching him like he was gum on the bottom of her shoe.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back