• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vitual Choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    "No but ... hold on I have an incoming message" Outlaw said "It turns out that my friend tried to get to the HQ and it was locked so something must be going on or the HQ wouldn't be locked its always open so members can go in and ask the Gm's questions"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Blitz touched his ear and apeared to be frozen to the group

"Did you hear that Kon, the HQ is locked!"

"Yeah I heard it Ill look into it!" Kon said

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Malkovich's head snapped to the side as Rayne's palm connected with her cheekbone. That little... she thought. She placed her hand in her pocket and fingered the grenade. That baby could probably kill Rayne in a second...but it was too soon for that. Malkovich simply slapped Rayne back.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Trainer Kat said:
    Malkovich's head snapped to the side as Rayne's palm connected with her cheekbone. That little... she thought. She placed her hand in her pocket and fingered the grenade. That baby could probably kill Rayne in a second...but it was too soon for that. Malkovich simply slapped Rayne back.

Rayne stepped back, shocked by Malkovich slapping her. Eyes fought back tears as her head dropped. "I....I'm sorry.....I overreacted.....please forgive me....."

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Malkovich sighed. The best thing she could do would be to forgive the girl. After all, it would be better if she was trusted. "It's okay," Malkovich said. "I'm sorry for hitting you, but you must know, I was honestly impressed. Male or female, I would think the same way." She offered Rayne her hand. "Friends?" she asked. At least for now...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Umm, Its not mine, its my cozins," Blitz said, he then pushed the button and said "Kon what model is this?"

"Its the vrp1337" Kon replied

"Its the vrp1337" Blitz repeated with a huge grin on his face "My cozin ordered it in from japan"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Mort Rainey said:
    She gave a glare towards Malkovich before slapping her. "Don't you dare touch my man!"

Keoni looked saprised at the girl... "Excuse me?" he asks blinking the only eye that could blink...(the left).

he looked at the two girls, "Wow never have a been so popular." he cries, tears flowing from his left eye.

He wraps his arms around the two girls, "Hows about a friendship triangle here... what ya say?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Keoni looks after her... "Pardon.. what ever made you think that?" he walks over to her trying to get her to look at him. "I don't hate you... why do you even think such a thing?" he uses a clawed hand to lift her head. He looks into here eyes... "What have I done to make you think that?"

Vitual Choices

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "It is just....I'm attracted to you....I...I just don't want to scare you away...." She gulps, blinking back tears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back