• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
Hi forum, I'm Silversnk from Venezuela, but you can call me just Silver.
Lately I've been in competitive battling online, and doing some tiling and spriting for a sideproject of mine.

Mainly I came here to show my pixel art work, and see If I can recruit a team for a fan game. Aside from that, I expect to have a nice time here discusing about Pokémon and Anime/Manga in general :cer_nod:

As you can assume, my main language is spanish and I may have a bad time trying to catch up with you guys, so if you see any mistake in my speaking, please let me know.

PD: Don't worry, I already read the rules :cer_smile:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Welcome! Nice to meet you~!

I'm pretty much a competitive battler as well! Lately I've been playing in the NU and RU metagame. I do play OU and Uber sometimes, but not as much as I did a couple of months and years ago. But, maybe I'll come back to it someday. PC does have a competitive battle section though; it's called the Battle Center, and yeah, you can pretty much discuss anything competitive-related there, and there are even some tournaments in the Events & Groups section! So, I guess you're into some Emulation and Rom Hacking stuff too? A lot of people are into that, so yeah, maybe take a trip to the Emulation section of PC~! That's where all things emulation-based are being discussed too. ^^

Do you read the Pokemon Manga often? I haven't recently, sooo I'm trying to catchup. ;-; So far I really loved the Yellow issues! <3 But, speaking from Anime, I'm pretty much a fan of the anime series myself; even with the latest season of pokemon, I do enjoy watching it. ^^ By the way, PC also has a Pokémon Manga/Comics section, and a Pokemon Anime board! As both names suggest, you can talk about the pokemon manga and the anime respectively!

Oh, and don't worry; despite English not being your first language, I thought that you were very clear in the intro, but no one really minds little stuff like that anyway. ^^ Anywho, I do hope you'll enjoy posting, and if you have any questions about anything related to here, feel free to ask in the Quick Questions and Answers thread, and people will get back to you on that! Or, you can directly ask someone to help you as well. So yeah, enjoy your stay~!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome to PC!
It seems like Miss Doronjo has already given you some good boards to start out with. You should definitely check them out and battle some people, you'll make new friends really fast, i'm sure of it :D People around here are all really nice and love to help out, so if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask someone!
I'm spanish myself, so if you ever need help understanding something, you can let me know, I'd gladly lend you a hand! So, what more can you tell us about you?
What was your first Pokemon game? Do you have a favorite Generation?
Anyways, i hope you have fun and stick with us for a while!
Hasta pronto ;)

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
Thanks for the response, I really apreciate it.
Lately I've been playing UU just for the unexpected niches you can find in that tier, but mostly I play in OU. It'd be nice to join a tourney or event like the ones you mention.

I've read the Red and Yellow issues from the manga, they're really good. The last manga I read was Soul Eater's, it really makes the anime a little dissapointing because of the different endings, but they're both awesome still.

One thing I forgot to mention was I also do gfx designing, like signatures, userbars, avatars and that kind of stuff. I've been into gfx designing for 3-4 years and counting, and I'd be pleased to know if there are some contests going on here like Signature of the Week so I can make a try signing up.

Now, about my first pokémon game, that'd be Pokémon Red, it's just amazing to see how much pokémon games have improved, I'm quite weird 'cause overall my favourite is Crystal, but my favourite generation was the first one: It had that fresh feeling, literally everything was new, and of course the original uber Mewtwo, still the coolest pokémon in my opinion.

Anyway, thanks again for the support, it's nice to see people care about new users here! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Welcome, I hope you will feel at home here. I sure am, already, hahaha :D

Welcome, Silver!! I hope you will feel at home here

Last edited:
Back