• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Black Doom

How to get to IZUKI after Pokemon League

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Hey guys, it's not that much racial content. it's just team kkk and the n-word. I just took it because something like tht was never seen before in pokemon game. In fact, Nintendo is the racist. there was just never ANY Black person in ANY Game.

Well if your going the extra mile by adding a black person then I want a Hispanic too you racist!

Lol.

PS: A true Asian would be nice too ^_____^

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Why a black guy?
    No to racism, is'nt Black, Afroamerican sounds better.
    Well, the mapping is'nt good.
    And the graphics. Uff.
    Well, i wish you the best of the luck.
    Hehe.
    See you!

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    That doesn't make much sense, in the "World of Pokemon" there is no place called America (or Africa), but for some reason, Lt. Surge is called a "Lightning American", and people eat burgers, meaning they EAT Pokemon, unless it's soya or something.

@Raiph: I think he should keep the racial commenting if he want's, but put a warning that some people might be offended. But it would be too over the top if every character in the game is a racist, is what I mean.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Well as long as he keeps the racial comments as low as possible he'll have my support. Oh and if u need help with scripting or a beta tester i'l lbe able 2 help u even tho im still new at scripting i know a little about it but if u could teach meh i'll do it for you.

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • Hmm, sounds like a very unique idea.
    Might want to change Ralts's moveset though, I mean, at level 5, it has NO OTHER MOVES than Growl, and the first attack move it learns is Confusion, which doesnt affect Houndour.

Nonetheless, I like the idea. I'll be watching on this one. :)

Aaah, I didn't know that RALTS has no movve except growl. If i had released it, that would have been emarrassing.

Well if your going the extra mile by adding a black person then I want a Hispanic too you racist!

Lol.

PS: A true Asian would be nice too ^_____^

Asian: There will be asians in the game. In the second region, which is very asian-like.

Well as long as he keeps the racial comments as low as possible he'll have my support. Oh and if u need help with scripting or a beta tester i'l lbe able 2 help u even tho im still new at scripting i know a little about it but if u could teach meh i'll do it for you.

Forget about the teaching.... I tried to learn it for months now, but I just don't get it.

That doesn't make much sense, in the "World of Pokemon" there is no place called America (or Africa), but for some reason, Lt. Surge is called a "Lightning American", and people eat burgers, meaning they EAT Pokemon, unless it's soya or something.

Yeah, I always asked myself what they are eating when they eat meat. When they eat fish, they probably eat Magikarps.... Muhahaha! Chicken: They could use my 30 torchics. Besides that, ghosts are unEATable. I have about 100 spiritombs. (most of them are still in their eggs.)

Well, thanks for the first nice comments on this thread!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • I have been testing the hack called ''Pokemon Space And Time'' and im gonna test Pokemon Chrome Black aswell.
    So that isnt much experience..
    I have played the following non-hacks
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Diamond
    So i know how to tell glitch's from normal stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    if i could be a leader that'd be sick id like to be leader 5 with water types

4 of them

you can choose the lvl

Kingler
    Milotic
    Cloyster
    and
    Golduck

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • if i could be a leader that'd be sick id like to be leader 5 with water types

4 of them

you can choose the lvl

Kingler
    Milotic
    Cloyster
    and
    Golduck

Congrats, you are the 5th GYM leader! Could you post a sprite? I'm a Bad spriter and it would be great if you could make one.

EDIT: New Screenshots! Will be soon on first post!
    BlackDoom10.png
    BlackDoom11.png
    BlackDoom9.png

And finally, the BETA is up!
    Spoiler:

Edit 2: Finally a screenshot from the subway station
    subwaystation.png

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Can I be a Grass type Gym Leader?
    I don't really mind what Pokemon you give me, as long as Sceptile's one of them :D
    If you can't get Sceptile...
    Well, just make me a leader of any type...:D

By the way, you do NOT want me to sprite...:(

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • Can I Be A Beta Tester Too I DO Have Some Experience In It

Hhmmmm, what is your experience? Nevermind, you are in.

Can I be a Grass type Gym Leader?
    I don't really mind what Pokemon you give me, as long as Sceptile's one of them :D
    If you can't get Sceptile...
    Well, just make me a leader of any type...:D

By the way, you do NOT want me to sprite...:(

I really need a grass leader, but he's the secomd leader, so it would be a bit unfair if he had a sceptile. I mean, I'ts the third evolution........
    But, let me announce the second GYM leader: dark lakitu!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    I kinda feel insulted why is there a team kkk and the word ****** used so much

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • I kinda feel insulted why is there a team kkk and the word ****** used so much
    The n-word in the video was just for entertaiment purposes, to get more views on youtube. in the game it will be different. and about team kkk: It's in because I already made sprites for it. I only have three left to do: one grand dragon and one imperial wizard. I tottaly disagree with the methods of the KKK.Racism in this time....... Stupid KKK.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    The n-word in the video was just for entertaiment purposes, to get more views on youtube. in the game it will be different. and about team kkk: It's in because I already made sprites for it. I only have three left to do: one grand dragon and one imperial wizard. I tottaly disagree with the methods of the KKK.Racism in this time....... Stupid KKK motherf*****s.
    ok and i understand also good luck on your hack

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'll be the 8th Gym leader 4 u! ^^
    Ice type is my game, gimme whatever ice type, plz! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back