• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Black Doom

How to get to IZUKI after Pokemon League

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
Years
  • I'll be the 8th Gym leader 4 u! ^^
    Ice type is my game, gimme whatever ice type, plz! ^^

Why not? How about Walrein, Glalie, Piloswine, Glaceon(cuz i think you like eevees i will implent it into the game. will replace something.) and the fourth will be either REGICE or ARTICUNO. Yes, you read right. 5 pokemon and one of them is a legendary. levels??? I don't know yet. but will be very high.

Id like to be a gym leader too any type dosent matter
    Hhm, how about 7th? With fire type (I think you like them) Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken and Moltres. (Yeah, normal people can catch legendairies too!)

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • Hows the hack going boss?
    äääh, boss? The hack's gone pretty far, mapping for first beta done, just movement permissions left to do in last city. Need to create a backup. the hack got crashe 2 times by advance map 1.90. 1.92 has no bugs at all. Now, I might have to release beta 1 without new scripts. at least I know how to edit trainers, although PET sucks like hell. Just texting a bit. soon there will be tons of screenshots. beta in like one week (if I don't get a scripter) if i get one, beta will be longer and so, the work will take longer. this month or first week of next month.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh, kool!
    I didn't think I should put the list I wanted because I didn't know if u were implementing D/P Pokemon.
    The Pokemon u gave me r awesome! ^^
    I love both Regice and Articuno, I don't know which to choose...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    Why not? How about Walrein, Glalie, Piloswine, Glaceon(cuz i think you like eevees i will implent it into the game. will replace something.) and the fourth will be either REGICE or ARTICUNO. Yes, you read right. 5 pokemon and one of them is a legendary. levels??? I don't know yet. but will be very high.

Hhm, how about 7th? With fire type (I think you like them) Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken and Moltres. (Yeah, normal people can catch legendairies too!)
    Yea that team sounds great and could it be a shiny charzard too

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    dude sorry if im being anoying with this but could i possibly change my pokemon because if there are articunos and stuff mline up will be way too easy

can it be

Seadra
    Milotic
    Blastoise
    and
    Golduck

because this seems more like a suitable line up from what the other leaders have if you dont want to give me blastoise or whatever ill take sawmpert or Feraligator

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
  • I think that the images are seen very well, but I believe that to do that the stairs and the mill convinen with the environment...

javad

Twisted Genius
    Years
  • Good idea for a story! Especially kkk i read abou them but never thought of a game like this! Good Job
    ^_^

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • Finally I finished Togepi paradise!!! Here are 5 new screenshots!

togepiparadise1.png
    togepiparadise2.png
    togepiparadise3.png
    togepiparadise4.png

And now, the actual building of togepi paradise (Credits to skillmen from magicstone.de) :
    Spoiler:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Here's what I have to say, YOU DON'T NEED A SCRIPTER!
    It's just being lazy, all the time you spend, looking for a scripter, you would've learned scripting by now.

The concept of scripting is not divided into basic or advanced. It is using the commands at the right place and time it needs to used, for a specific purpose. That's all there is to it.
    Don't be scared of the big commands, tackle the little ones first, then you'll start to understand over time, and become like...umm...zel?

Hopefully, I motivated you enough. I'm gonna save this speech for another time I need to use it, good luck with your hack btw.

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • Here's what I have to say, YOU DON'T NEED A SCRIPTER!
    It's just being lazy, all the time you spend, looking for a scripter, you would've learned scripting by now.

The concept of scripting is not divided into basic or advanced. It is using the commands at the right place and time it needs to used, for a specific purpose. That's all there is to it.
    Don't be scared of the big commands, tackle the little ones first, then you'll start to understand over time, and become like...umm...zel?

Hopefully, I motivated you enough. I'm gonna save this speech for another time I need to use it, good luck with your hack btw.

But I think I made everything right, but this script: (The offset is no written in this script)

#dynamic 0x??????

#org @begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    message @flightchooser
    boxset 6
    #define message @Izuki
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if 1 goto @flytokanto
    release
    end

#org @izuki
    = Would you like to fly to Izuki?

#org @flightchooser
    = Hello, welcome to Heartrow Airport.\nYou can choose where you\nare to fly to.\pHere we go.

#org @enjoyflightkanto
    = Enjoy your flight to Izuki!

#org @flytokanto
    #define message @enjoyflightkanto
    boxset 6
    warp 0x3 0x19 0xFF 0x5 0x5 '<------ 1st int means bank, 2 no., 3. seperator, 4 x coord, 5 y, what I have would be route 1 at 5x/5y
    release
    end

I press decompile in XSE an then ingame it becomes likr this: Hello, welcome to Heartrow Airport. You can choose where you are to fly to.

where to fly to (yesorNo box)
    are to fly to. Here we go. (warp works, script ends) credits to cheesePeow for the script

I don't know why this happens.

EDIT: THE TRAILER IS UP!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TS3lKDJVRc

Last edited:

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • Ladies, Gentlemen, N00bs,Nerds and everybody else: I have to tell you something. I give up. I somehow lost the fun in hacking, and so this hack will never be finished. I'm sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back