• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Sorry had a busy day. Basically what I think is the 6 RP gym leaders ad 6 NPC gym leaders is a good idea. This would allow Gym leaders to be in without too many people in RP. So what I propose is certain people within the RP will be assigned NPC gym leaders and when one is challenged to a battle, that person will fulfill the role until the battle is over and then the gym leader will not be used later until another challenge is issued.
    @CuboneFan: Accepted as trainer #4.
    @Roserade: Accepted as trainer #5.

CuboneFan

Kevin Ferno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Glad to be aboard :)

I would be happy to RP as a gym leader as well as my trainer if needed. Let me know. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Like I said before, I don't mind using a NPC gym leader as well, I doubt the champion will be introduced at the beginning, and when he is, I doubt he'll be around all time time.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I would like to reserve a spot, as Gym Leader.

Name: Miles Cosmic
    Bio: As a child, like Sabrina, accidentally bent a spoon which gave him psychic powers. He didn't bend the spoon as hard as Sabrina did, so the only psychic power he can't do is seeing the future. Years later after Red became the champion, he heard about Red being the champion which inspired him to become a Pokèmon Trainer. So, he got his first Pokèmon; a Solosis. 4 years later, he returned to Saffron City with his only Pokèmon, Reuniclus. However, the Fighting Dojo is now an official gym due to Sabrina's 4-month absence. Miles got angry, so the second battle between Saffron Gym and the Fighting Dojo occurred. 7 weeks later, Sabrina returned. She was absent because she wanted to see the world.
    Sabrina heard the news of Miles beating FD (Fighting Dojo). She said that Miles was tough, tough enough to be the 11th gym leader in the new league. So, Miles was promoted to the new league as the 11th Gym Leader.
    Personality: Miles is a cold person to people. But to Pokèmon, it's a different story. Like Sabrina, Miles could talk to his Pokèmon telepathically. He deeply cares about his Pokèmon. As for humans, Miles is very cold as if he has no emotions. As a result, he has very few friends. (his Pokèmon and Sabrina.)
    Gym Type: Psychic
    Gym Number(out of 12, like the 1st gym ot 5th gtm, etc.): 11th
    Pokemon Team: Slowking, Beheeyem, Gardevoir, Alakazam, Metagross, Reuniclus (last resort)

What are the levels of my Pokèmon?

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    It'd be incredibly fun to act doubly as a gym leader if needed. ^^ Thanks for letting me join.

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
    Years
  • I would like to be a gymleader ^_^:

Name: April Showers
    Bio: From a young age April has always loved water, from the age of 3 she learnt to swim before she learnt how to pottie! She especially loved rain storms at night she always kept her ears wide awake to listen to the rain bounce of the street and into the gutter. She originally waas from Olivine City in Johto were she was always on the beach were she made her first pokemon friend Horsea. Horsea was injured and was squished between to rocks and she helped nurse him to full health and he was loyal to her ever since. They travelled for and wide across Johto and Kanto making new friends and winning battles but when they were in Cerulean she had a battle with water fanatic Misty. Misty saw April's beauty,power and potential in there battle which made her think that she would be the perfect role for the 10th gym leader in the new league.
    Personality: She is a nice person, very bubbly and artistic (which you can see in the way that she performs in battle). She has a special connection with all of her pokemon especially Kingdra her first.
    Gym Type: Water
    Gym Number: 10
    Pokemon Team: Dewgong, Lanturn, Milotic, Floatzel, Simipour and Kingdra (her Strongest) the levels are 47,48,45,49,51 and 52 respectively

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    (OOC: Sorry this is later then I expected, and it's really sloppily done. I just have a lot of class work and finals coming up. Anyways here's my SU)
    Name: Zyph Rainer

Appearance: Zyph stands at about 5'6 which is short for his age. He has an athletic build basically from playing football, wrestling, and baseball year round since he was five. Zyph has short brown hair with a colic in the front that always keeps it sticking up. He has hazel colored eyes, and a bright smile. As far as attire goes, he usually can be seen walking around his college campus with his black back pack, athletic shorts, and a black under armor t-shirt.

Personality: Zyph is a very laid back and kind person. However he is very shy and has a hard time approaching new people at first. Once you get to know him however he will do anything for you. If your in danger he won't hesitate to quickly jump in and try to help you out in anyway possible. His biggest downfall may be that he trusts people to easily, and that tends to get him in trouble if he finds himself trusting the wrong person.

History: For as long as he can remember Zyph has always believed in Fate. He has had a hard time facing the fact that your just here to live a "normal" life and that there is nothing bigger for you. Maybe that is why he fell in love with the pokemon journeying at such a young age. Every year he could remember turning on his tv and watching the Johto League Tournament, and dreamt of one day being there, with his own pokemon team, taking on the world. He was raised in Olivine City. When his tenth birthday came around Zyph was raring and ready to travel to New Bark town and receive his first pokemon from Professor Elm, however Fate had different plans. On that day his father was killed in a freak accident and Zyph was forced to stay home and go to school, while helping his mom around the house. Eight years later as this new league has formed, and team Ghost has begun to take over Zyph's mother decided that this might be the last time for her son to make a name for himself, and with that he set off for the Hoenn region.

Starter Pokemon: totodile
    Starter Nickname: Dile
    Starter Gender: Male

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • Name:Marty Mcfly
    Personality:Marty have a Black and Yellow hat and she s uniform are Red.The Shorts are black.She's bag are steel form.(Ethan or Gold uniform)
    History:Marty's dream are win the Johto League or Elite 4 and be the champion.Marty loves Football,BasketBall and also like to swim,and promised to his Dad that one day his challenge him to a battle.In age 15 she's see a poor Cyndaquil being attacked by four Rattatas!Marty saves Cyndaquil and Cyndaquil decided to join Marty when she's have 18.
    Starter Pokemon:Cyndaquil.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Quite a lot of people have signed up, I wonder if its enough to start? I'm eager.

Lol, at Marty Mcfly. What is your Cyndaquil nicknamed Doc Brown? :D

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
  • Quite a lot of people have signed up, I wonder if its enough to start? I'm eager.

Lol, at Marty Mcfly. What is your Cyndaquil nicknamed Doc Brown? :D

LOL i know thats funny...its beacause i dont have another name.Anyways do you think that il go to the future?No!

ucard.php

My team of Platinum...

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Team Ghost App:
    Name: Zegan
    Position(Leader or Lackey): Leader
    Personality: Smart, calm, and without remorse, he doesn't care what happens to anyone, not even to his own minions. When he knows he's been beaten, he makes a quick escape using a smoke bomb he always carries. He wants everyone to feel just like him. No one but his most trusted minions have seen this, but some think that when he is around his Pokémon, he changes completely, and becomes caring, happy, and even gentle.

Bio: Place of birth: Kanto. Before the age of 14, Zegan was a very nice person, was always happy, and cared deeply about people and Pokémon. On his fifth birthday, Zegan was given a Larvitar as a present from his mom and dad. At the age of 10, he set out on a journey to become a Pokémon master, but had to come home immediately because a Weezing accidentally poisoned his mother.

For the next 4 years, he and his father got jobs to raise enough money to treat the poison before it took her life. when Zegan got the last bit they needed, he rushed home, all happy as can be, and waiting to hear praise from his father. When he got home however, he was in complete shock at what he seen. His mother looked stiff and lifeless. Next to her layed his father, stiff and lifeless just like her. Next to him was a bottle he had never seen, and on it was a skull and cross-bone on the front with the words, "Deadly Poison" labeled under it. After that nobody had seen him, and those who did see him said he looked dead inside, while others say he looked like he wouldn't trust anyone with anything.

During his travels through all the regions, he heard of a way to close the hearts of Pokémon, and that they are called Shadow Pokémon. With this in his mind, he sought of a way to accomplish this, gather followers, and wants everyone to experience true pain.

Pokémon Team: Larvitar (level 20), Litwick (level 18), Bagon (level 15)

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I would not mind becoming a gym leader. ^^ Although, I am not actually sure which numbers are left. Eight if it is still available perhaps? Level upper fifties, I'm guessing since 9th is lower sixties? I'll finish this later, need to get to school. x_x

Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    If we have to decide on a new GM, I vote for myself because of my pure awesomeness. :) jk.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • actually, the GM hasn't be on since 16th April. I think someone has to take over...Michaela? xD

If that is your way of saying that you want me to try to take over this RP...no, just no. I have no idea what he is trying to do with the plot, first of all. Second, I don't know a thing about GMing. Third, if we are going to take over this RP, we should probably contact RHCP first.

If anything, we should contact all of those who made an SU/reserved a spot for this RP, ask them whether or not they want to GM or not, and if more than one person says that they want to GM, we vote. If everyone says no...have RHCP pick a GM then. Well, if he wants too.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Well Supervegeta has my vote. Already has a great RP going ^_^

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • So, if we are going to take over this RP, we might as well contact RHCP. I'll get right on that.

Edited: Contacted RHCP. Might as well wait for him, or we can continue voting. :P

Back