• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others. [PG-13]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Master, the Team Ghost grunts are hitting the wall with a Nidoking and Giga Impact. It is causing some damage, but not so much that it will break anytime soon. If the Nidoking does it repeatedly for a few hours, perhaps. Otherwise, the shield is going to hold.

Miharu nodded, closing her eyes. Thanks Satoshi.

The Nidoking's trainer, the leader apparently and named Leon, is pouting due to the fact that you won't come out and play. I do not think he knows that you are not in Mauville, or in New Mauville.

Miharu hummed.

Also, Zoma, that is his last name, has a detonator. We are still trying to find where the bomb is located, but that should be very shortly.

Miharu nodded, although she knew that Satoshi couldn't exactly SEE it, but sense it. I have a little message for the Nidoking's Trainers. Tell him, 'I will not come out to play because I am not there. If Leon-san wants to play, find me.'

---

There was a little voice that whispered through Leon's brain that stated, "I will not come out to play because I am not there. If Leon-san wants to play, find me."

---

Miharu sighed slightly. With that message taken care of, it was time to disappear for a little while. Maybe she could go visit Cynthia in Sinnoh. They were friends after all.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Jake almost dropped the PokeGear from his hands when Miharu told him that the Team Rocket Leader Zegan Zoma called him. He steadied himself and replied.

"What!? He called you? I'm sure that must have been one heck of a conversation..."

Before he could say anything else, Miharu began speaking again.

"Jake-san, Sierra-san, Mauville is being attacked by Team Ghost. I need to focus on getting the city evacuated." Jake snapped back into his serious phase.

"Of course, Miharu. Let me know if you need any help." Miharu began explaining more to Sierra and Jake, but Jake was tuned out. He was thinking of what was happening in Mauvile, and debated on whether he should go there himself and help with the evacuation, but he knew it was pointless. Miharu would be done long before he would get there. Right now, he would do what Miharu requested before, go to Fortree to see about this new gym leader there.

"Call me if you need me, guys. I'll be around."

He put away his PokeGear and sighed. Jake always took a boat now on the Southern part of Hoenn mostly because of all of the recent Team Rocket activity there. As Champion, he had to be sure to keep a low profile, so he would only use Flying Pokemon to travel once he reached Slateport. Speaking of which, he was close.

As Jake saw land, he prepared to depart. He looked back at Zack.

"Thanks, old friend. I appreciate the help."

"Hey, no problem, Jake. Anytime. I'll be around port for a few days to get some supplies, so if you need some more transportation from Slateport, I'll be happy to help."

Jake smiled at him. "Thanks, Zack." Jake headed off past the beach, and took out his PokeBall. Instantly, Salamence appeared. He spoke to him.

"Salamence, let's fly over to Fortree City."

Jake got on his back, and they took off.

Years
  • There was a little voice that whispered through Leon's brain that stated, "I will not come out to play because I am not there. If Leon-san wants to play, find me." Leon wasn't surprised he did know that Miharu was psychic. "Sorry to say but i'm lazy, guess i'll have to just break in and play with some of the citizens inside" Leon was hoping this would draw Miharu out of wherever she was hiding and he knew he was screwed if it didn't work Leon threw two more pokeballs into the air and released a Muk and an Ursaring "Sludge Bomb, Hyper Beam" now Leon had three of his pokemon attacking the shield at one time all he had to do was wait.

Leon was no expert in shield making or anything like that but as he looked on the condition of the shield it was obvious that it was weakening. Leon called over one of his grunts "Tell Zegan that Miharu isn't here but tell him I have a plan". Yes sir" the grunt replied as he took out his phone and contacted Zegan. "Master Zegan we are here in Mauville, but we do not know the location of Miharu but Leon wants to assure you he has a plan"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly at Leon-san's idiocy. There was such a thing as moving the civilians to another area. In fact...

Evasive Plan G-75. Only the Psychic types for transportation, sorry guys. Everyone will get rest soon, but we need to protect the civilians. Found the bombs yet?

Yes. What shall we do with them?

I have an idea...

---

The civilians soon disappeared, without the grunts ever knowing. Soon, everyone of her pokemon were gone except for the electric types. They still needed to hold up the shield so that the Team Ghost grunts would not notice anything was wrong until it was too late for them to do anything about it.

This process only took thirty seconds, before each electric type was gone and the shield was "broken" as the few electric types that were left could not withstand the force of Leon-san's pokemon's attacks. After that, the few electric types were gone.

This whole process took thirty-three seconds.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Just then, his X-tranceiver began to ring. Once the line picked up, one of Leon's grunts appeared and said, "Master Zegan! We are here in Mauville, but we do not know the location of Miharu. But Leon wants to assure you he has a plan." the grunt said. "I see. Put Leon on the screen for a minute." Zegan ordered. After Leon appeared on-screen, Zegan said, "Go ahead with you plan, but I'll need 3 of your grunts to pick up some bombs to plant over each of the towns." He said, holding a detonator. "Also, I want you to kill anyone who trys to resist you. Show no mercy." He said, smiling. He then cut the line, and continued to watch the screen, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Years
  • "Sir Master Zegan wants to speak with you" said the grunt as he handed Leon the X-tranceiver After Leon appeared on-screen, Zegan said, "Go ahead with you plan, but I'll need 3 of your grunts to pick up some bombs to plant over each of the towns." He said, holding a detonator. "Also, I want you to kill anyone who trys to resist you. Show no mercy." He said, smiling. He then cut the line and Leon handed the grunt back the X-tranceiver. Leon looked back and saw that the shield was down.

"Ok you three go back to base Zegan has something for you" said Leon as he pointed to three grunts who then went of back to base. "And you two check inside hopefully Miharu doesn't have anymore magic tricks. Leon returned his pokemon to their pokeballs and waited at the entrance for the return of his grunts. "Si--r" the two grunts returned and were out of breath "the-re is no one in there" he continued. "Damn, Ok back to base nothing more to do here" Leon rose his hand and waited as his Aerodactyl swooped in and flew away with him. "Guess I have to tell Zegan the bad news" Leon sighed "What a waste of time"

(OOC: to tell the truth I don't know what to do know it's like Miharu is cheating XD)

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    (OOC: to tell the truth I don't know what to do know it's like Miharu is cheating XD)

(OOC: I CALL HACKS!!!! and i'm still trying to figure out what type of bomb i'm going to use, so please wait a bit.)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: If you guys can actually find her, which is why I was trying to get you to go find her, you shall get your prize. ;) Not all of her pokemon though. :P Just Miharu. BTW, Please post only OOC posts in the OOC thread. :P I can do this because I'm technically the GM. :P (mobbed due to being a power abuser)))

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Once he was finished speaking to the recruits, a grunt came and told him he had 30 minutes instead of 10. Perfect. He ordered them to stand and took them to an open area. "You are unprepared. We will practice here until the time to test your might arrives." He sent out his entire party and whispered something to his Swellow, who then left to fetch some nets. "You will practice against my team. Your pokemon must battle until I say to stop, and you must avoid being captured by Swellow. When this is over, you will be given five minutes to rest and heal your pokemon. Everything I told you prior to this still stands. Begin."

Many of them stood, confused, but they soon figured it out as Swellow flew and began dropping nets on them. the rest of the team began attacking their pokemon. It didn't take them to long to focus and fight. One of them sent a Hitmonlee to attack his Aggron, but a Hi jump kick didn't even make it budge. Aggron knocked it away with an aqua tail. "Too weak," muttered Agro. It continued with them dodging nets and their teams fighting relentlessly for a whole twenty minutes, until Agro finally gave the command. "Stop!" They stopped, giving sighs of relief as Agro returned his team. "Go rest, then prepare."

Agro thought this could actually work, after seeing them in action. Sure, they were still quite weak, but they would most likely do better than the average grunt whose bravado turns into cowardice the moment they see they can't win. He left to heal his team and prepare for what was to come.

Back