• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I know how you feel.

Although I have to say, I have managed to get halfway through Akira's post. If I wait until chapter four, I can post a massive post since its been a month and only Eevee can post >>

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Excellent x,D;; I feel so bad for holding everything up. Whenever I have a bit of free time, I always have writers block. Bah. But it WILL happen today, or you can beat me with a raw fish.

.... Seriously.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
FFFFF---Thanks for reminding me ;;OTL

Here's a rough map that I drew during english x,DD The one that Raike was given.

Now I have 27+ math questions to finish for tomorrow;;;

FailMap.jpg

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 4 - The Melancholy of Bernkastel Vermillia

Summary:
Your third day in the God's Realm has arrived, and wheither you like it or not, you will be forced to participate in a post-games show. It's interview time; the best few minutes you have to gather as many wealthy sponsors as you can. Will you have the points to afford a shiny weapon outside the arena? Or will you be unable to afford that antidote for your survival?

What's Happening?:
Immediately after breakfast, a new character will greet your main contestant. This person will be your designer and the person that manages your points, It's their job to make sure you survive and win.

Angels:
Spoiler:

Demons:
Spoiler:

Vampires:
Spoiler:

Humans:
Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Chapter 4 - The Melancholy of Bernkastel Vermillia

Summary:
Your third day in the God's Realm has arrived, and wheither you like it or not, you will be forced to participate in a post-games show. It's interview time; the best few minutes you have to gather as many wealthy sponsors as you can. Will you have the points to afford a shiny weapon outside the arena? Or will you be unable to afford that antidote for your survival?

What's Happening?:
Immediately after breakfast, a new character will greet your main contestant. This person will be your designer and the person that manages your points, It's their job to make sure you survive and win.

Angels:
Spoiler:

Demons:
Spoiler:

Vampires:
Spoiler:

Humans:
Spoiler:

Stealin Anime Titles ey? XP

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I apologize to everyone ahead of time who was hungry.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
x,DDDD Poor servants... I feel bad for them, since they have to clean it up;;;

Bern will probably just manifest something or not eat at all

Paris will whine and complain enough that the servants will whip something up for her personally.

Ryuu! Stop throwing tables out of windows! xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hey, aren't i waiting on you to post? dx EDIT: DIDN'T REALISE YOU POSTED LOL OMG

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I got permission to sign up. So here is the final application. Eeveemaster9 is awesome. That is all.

Name:
Daiki Ethered
Species: Human
Appearance: Daiki carries himself a certain level of regal upbringing. Considered handsome by his peers, Daiki packs youthful energy with a sense of practicality. Standing at about 6'0, Daiki has an a rather slim figure. While athletic and toned, Daiki is not a walking tank of a muscle. Instead, he relies on guile, agility and a fair amount of strength to overcome his enemies.

Daiki has a full head of blonde hair that is rather long with no sense of style. Instead the hair is rather unkempt and untamed, giving Daiki a wild yet surprisingly natural look. Peering through his unkempt hair, are a pair of light blue eyes. Daiki's eyes are a fair size and quite expressive. People often comment that his eyes are warm and inviting, shining in the natural light. Daiki's face is quite thin with rosy cheeks coming out from his lightly tanned skin, giving him an innocent childish appearance. The face is free of impurities and any disfiguring marks. His nose is small and thin as well, in line with his general facial features. He also has thin lips but a prominent jawline, producing the illusion of maturity.

Daiki's clothing is usually composed of bold colors in perfect harmony bridging common style with regal influence. Daiki typically wears a blue formal dress shirt, buttoned all the way up pardoning the top, allowing his thin neck to breath. Black dress pants cover the latter part of his body, held up by a leather belt with a golden buckle. Matching dark leather shoes cover his feet. He also fancies his sliver chain necklace, with a locket pendant and his silver elaborate pocket watch to tell the time.

Personality: Daiki carries himself with such nobility it as if someone had ripped him out of a fairy tale and thrust him into the real world. Raised in a home built on a honest day of hard work, Daiki embodies some of the most respectable qualities one could find in a person built on the ideals of chivalry and respect. He is committed to being the best man he can be and does so with unrivaled conviction.

Daiki is honorable, compassionate and trust worthy. He tells the truth, helps those in needs and stands against injustice. As to be expected, he has a strong moral character and always works towards the greater good, which causes him to rarely tend to his own needs or interests. He is hesitant to break laws of humanity, making him something of a pacifist.

Daiki suffers from being almost excessively naive and innocent, believing that nearly everyone deserves a second chance. He treats people with respect and understanding, whether they be human, vampire, angel or demon. He is very wary around male demons however, rarely trusting them with anything, treading dangerously close to paranoia. That being said, Daiki can rather blind to deceit and is easily tricked and/or manipulated by others.

Daiki is quite humble, rarely boasting any of his accomplishments preferring to keep conversations about others, rather than himself. This is because of Daiki's rather lack of self confidence. Despite being rather accomplished and fairly skilled in a fair amount of trades, Daiki sees himself as exceptionally average and uninteresting. To an extent, he is self defeating, being his own worst enemy as his heart is often filled with doubt, inner turmoil, guilt and blame. Any failure in his life, he is quick to blame himself even if it is not necessarily his fault. Daiki, instead, draws strength from others. He does things for other people, because he feels it is the right thing to do. For example, he would protect a woman and his strength would come from the service of protecting her and her need to be saved.

Always living in a fantasy world built on strong imagination, Daiki is quite eccentric to say the least. Obsessed with old novels, movies, and television, Daiki sees himself a knight and abides by a personal code of honor resembling one. He treats women like royalty, frowns down on those who do not, defends a lady's honor, etc. Not exactly a man not with the times, his behavior could easily be interpreted as either insane, socially awkward, or proper depending on whom you ask. Daiki also fancies himself an adventurer and is willing to experiment with new things, making him a fun person to be around. Daiki enjoys a good joke or prank, but more often than not his humor fails to impress much to his disappointment. Daiki, despite his occasional rebellious outburst, respects law and authority and is smart enough to stay out of trouble.

Daiki is often calm and level headed, rarely letting his emotions get the better of him. While in touch with them being quite sensitive and sympathetic to others, Daiki can be hard to disturb or set off. Fights are unavoidable and Daiki is not one to step down from one, if it can be justified.

A result of a good education and influenced by his deeper eccentricities, Daiki is guilty of subconsciously revealing his intelligence with his eloquent speech. This includes large, unnecessary words and the occasional Shakespearean phrase. Dramatic phrasing is something of a bad, or at the very least annoying, habit of his.

Element: Light

Back