• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Raikiri@
SU Accepted ^w^ Can't wait to see Daiki in action!

Edit:

Venius, Mammon, Somal, and Natruo's posts are completed. Will definitely have Marisa's finished today. Will attempt to have the other two finished within 6hours.

Please note that starting now, I will also be writing up SU's for ALL my characters (That's like, twenty, if you haven't noticed orz) So please keep that in mind. I need them all finished by Chapter 5. I may also have art done of all of my Poppy Games characters, and -maybe- the characters of people participating in this RP.

Starting April 13th, I will be hosting two japanese students at my house for two weeks. This might hinder my ability to post frequently and/or with quality. Please keep this in mind.

Soon, I will post a "News" board on the first post of both OOC and IC. This will show the specific dates where either myself or another member will be unavailable (Holiday, schoolwork, tests, ect)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
FABULOUS!! I'll post when I'm finished these things my mother wants done.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Oh Gosh. Such a busy, busy month...

Had a horrible cold and the japanese students were around for 2 weeks. Basically had no time to sit down at the computer

BUT! Now they're gone, and my tests are being completed around this time. Bernkastel, and parts of Preserias, Raum, and Venius' posts are waiting patiently in MS Word to be posted.

Today I have go supply-shopping, clean my room, and reorganize everything
Tomorrow is Beltane for myself, so I will be busy celebrating
Wednesday I am hanging out with a friend
Thursday I am hanging out with another friend
And Friday I volunteered to clean garbage around Martensville with a friend and her group

I'll be working on posts during lunch, spare class time, and late at night. So with that in mind, at least Bern, Preserias, and Raum's posts will be up by Wednesday. Venius will be Thursday-Fridayish.

Vegeta@
I am having difficulties figuring out a script for our joint post. (I'm not very good at fighting scenes with other people xD) Please contact me via PM as to remind me. I will send ideas and specific attack scripts that can be implimented. Feel free to throw in ideas and requests concerning Ryuu. Our joint post is more of a priority since it'll take more effort on my part.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Goddess... Such a stressful week!

May be moving into a smaller house due to my father.

And for the lovely bit; my harddrive crashed completely on my computer at home. Thankfully, I have access to my mom and sister's laptops (Though they are both horribly slow)

Annndd I got over my writers block! Made a cute crystal grid of carnelian and clear quartz, and now I have the urge to write -everything-. Hey look, a squirrel---*Hit with a fish*

*CONTINUES RAMBLING* In other words! I do not have much access to skype, but have too much access to energy. Bad combination? Take your pick.

Don't take too long to reply, my lovely ducklings~ ;D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Im currently busy with nonsense such as university so when I'm having a break from working/studying, I'll get a post in. d:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys. Gone for a week with little or no internet. See you all when I get back!

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Drags self over* Finals starting next week for me, guys.

June 19th - Tuesday = English Preparation

June 20th - Wednesday = English Finals
June 20th - Wednesday = Christian Ethics Preparation

June 21st - Thursday = *SUMMER SOLSTICE* (Holiday: Litha)
June 21st - Thursday = Christian Ethics Finals
June 21st - Thursday = Math Preparation

June 22nd - Friday = Math Finals
June 22nd - Friday = Band/Gym Preparation

June 25th - Monday = Band/Gym Finals
June 25th - Monday = Science Preparation

June 26th - Tuesday = Science Finals

June 29th - Friday = FINAL DAY OF SCHOOL

^There's my schedule, guys. Posting now/tomorrow, and probably won't post again until after Finals

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
English Finals Update: DID AWESOME! 96%!

Tomorrow: Litha (Holiday) Celebration & Christian Ethics Final

(Still terrified for Band test xDD)

~~~

Will write up a joint post with Christian after school (School ends in an hour. So, I'll be back in approximately 2 hours)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
YAAAAY! Does what's his names post still have "to be edited" next to I because I'm just waiting on that. d:

BUT CONGRATS!!'

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
SCREW THIS---

(Vegeta's idea) Skipping to Chapter 4.5, straight to the interview.

We will be in the arena BEFORE I leave for Japan!! (Before July 20th, Chapter 5)

Band/Gym test Monday, and Science test Tuesday. WEEH. Then school's out xP

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
O-okay!! Well I'm all ready and waiting. XD are all the interviews gonna be joint posts?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Sneezes*

Just an update from here in Japan! Things are great here, if not a little TOO hot xD

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is Tokyo Disney. Not really into rides, so this should be interesting... OTL

We take our plane back to Canada on Saturday, and arrive Friday. e,e Jet Lag, anyone?

In any case, I feel bad that we didnt get to the arena before I left D,x I`ll be sure to make up for it. The list below shows who I`ll be doing the joint posts of, in order

1. Vegeta (Ryuu) <--- Hardest first? (Friday-Saturday)
2. Raikiri (Daiki) <--- Need to finish it (Friday-Saturday)
3. Skymin (Kerin) (Saturday-Sunday)
4. Ichigo (Akira) (Saturday-Sunday)
5. Skyis (Raike) (Sunday-Monday)
6. Raitan (Xavier) (Sunday-Monday)

(If I missed your name, I blame the heat. Harharhar) Spam me like no tomorrow on Skype, AIM, and here, on the day(s) your name is assigned as so I deal with the joint posts immediately xDD

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 5 - Let The Games Begin!

Summary:
Your days of relaxation are over, as it is now the day of the games. Gods watch their televisions in excitement and antisipation for their favorite "reality" show to start. However, many who are actually participating in this are not exactly thrilled to get the parts as "Main character". There are no dialogue scripts to follow, or fancy special-effects over a green screen. This is real. As much as the blood courses through your veins, it may be spilled within this deadly game. Welcome to "The Population Games".

What's Happening?:
Today you will wake up at exactly eight o'clock to the sound of your Guide knocking at your door. Upon answering, you will be handed a set of clothing according to your gender and species to change into. You cannot wear anything else, and you cannot pack anything with you (Though you are allowed to pack one wearable heirloom from your district which will be inspected by your Guide. (Such as a pendant, small rock, ring, ect)

After changing, you will be led downstairs to your vehicle. Each participant has their own vehicle to ride with their Guide. You will eat your final meal here, which can be as much as you want, including non-alcoholic drinks.

You will arrive at yet another building, where you will board a hovercraft based on your species. You will be in your own cubicle, so you cannot interact with the other participants here, or at any time before or after.
You will land in an underground base, so you cannot see the outside world (ie: where you are exactly). You will be taken by guards to individual rooms for final preparation by your Guide, before entering a glass tube within the room.

Description of attire (female):
- simple black pants that can only be described as "yoga" pants. You will wear a fitted sports bra and underwear according to your chest size for the most comfortable and flexible fit. The black tanktop will be made fully of cotton, and each participant will be given a black wool coat of light material to be worn overtop. There are exactly two 4'' by 4'' pockets on either side, and it is done up by a black zipper. There is also a hood that can be tightened via the strings on both shoulders. For footwear, women have two options; durable black-grey running shoes with automatic clasp fitting, or 12'' tall boots made specifically for rough terrain and weather conditions (water proof). Optional, is a belt to be worn at the waist and simple black gloves.

Description of attire (male):
- Similar to the female clothing, male participants will wear black pants and a cotton black t-shirt. The coat is indifferent to the female's design, save for the zipper being replaced with metal clasps. The strings for the hood are located at the front (collarbone) and the pockets are in the same place as the females, with the same measurements. Men have two options for shoes. The first option are the running shoes mentioned in the female section with automatic fitting clasps and grip capabilities. Second option, is a pair of 12'' boots also specially designed for all terrain and weather. Optional, is a belt to be worn at the waist and simple black gloves.

Differences In Attire For Species:

Angels - Slits are cut into the backs of the jacket and shirts to perfectly fit your wings. On the left side of the chest, is the Angel District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

Humans - On the left side of the chest is the Human District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

Vampires - On the right side of the chest is the Vampire District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

Demons - Slits are cut into the backs of the jacket and shirts to perfectly fit your wings (The exception is Ryuu, who will not have slits in his clothing). On the right side of the chest is the Demon District emblem, which will be shown in a later sketch.

Back