• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hole [PG-16]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ok here's my sign up.

Name: Roxas Iharozaka

Nickname: Sensei

Pokemon: Blaziken

Moveset:
-Fire Punch
-Bulk Up
-Blaze Kick
-Sky Uppercut
-Flame Charge
-Shadow Claw

Appearance: Roxas isn't one to care for appearances. He has scruffy red hair that looks like a mess, the right side being longer than the left & covering his right eye. His eye color is pure red, just like his hair. Around his neck is a chain necklace for accessory. He wears a black headband around his showing his pride & courage. He also wears black open-fingered gloves, always ready for battle. Roxas' clothes consists of a tucked-in white shirt under a brown comfortable jacket, which goes to the sides whenever Roxas is gonna fight. He has tight pants for speed & last but not least he has shoes that look a lot like Sonic the Hedgehog's shoes.

Personality: An enthusiastic kid, Roxas is a tough kid who can get out of any situation. He never backs down from a fight & takes on any challenge, no matter the cost. He is always suspicious of some people, so it may not be easy to earn his trust. He is very tough, very roudy boy who uses his head, & by that I mean uses his head like a bull. Unsurprisingly, it does not hurt him one bit. He is smart, friendly but also ruthless, so you better watch out for this kid.

History: Roxas' early life was good. When he was 2, his parents got him a new Pokemon. He couldn't tell what kind of Pokemon it was, even from the blue color. His dad told him it was a Riolu, a special kind. Roxas was really happy to have a Pokemon, & he had fun with him everyday. Outside the house, at the park, anywhere that they can play at.

One day, at the age of 5, Roxas & his parents, along with Riolu were walking back home from a movie when out of nowhere a thug comes out with a gun. Roxas & Riolu only stood there as the thug told them to hand over their wallet. This led to the father protecting the mother, fighting back but resulting in both their deaths from the gun shot. The thug got away, leaving Roxas stickened with fear. Both his parents were dead, which left only him & Riolu...

Over the years, Roxas & a now evolved Riolu, who is now a strong Lucario have been fending for themselves, surviving anything that block their path. They have been going around the world for training, food & shelter. They have been sleeping in the woods every night, so Roxas is not aquaintent with daily life in the city. He is kinda what you call a Tarzan now.

At 16, Roxas & Lucario split up for some time, Roxas heading off for danger in a city, & Lucario doing mind training for his aura in the mountains. Roxas saw everyone running, making him smirk that there was danger about. He decided to check it out, running where everybody was running away from, but undoubtably what he found was a meteor heading straight down...toward him! It was too late though. The metoer had crashed. The last thing Roxas heard was Lucario coming for his rescue by only feeling his footsteps.

Pokemon Partner:

Species: Lucario

Moveset:
-Metal Claw
-Bone Rush
-Calm Mind
-Swords Dance
-Aura Sphere
-Shadow Claw

Lvl: 28

(Ooc: Done! I got some ideas for History from Batman Begins & Sapphire from Pokemon Adventures.)

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Bruh: Actually, you don't get any sort of pokemon powers until you are hit by the meteor, but I'll let you be Accepted! for the good story ^_^

@Shinydiamond: You are Accepted! once you have finished your History. I'm letting you be Accepted withour writing your History first because I've seen you RP.

Allright everyone, one spot left. By the way, I will be gone from Thursday to Sunday or Monday, so we will hold off on posting. Sorry for all my trips, y grandfather died and now I have to go to another state for people to readis will. I'll be back as soon as posible. Sorry for the inconveinence.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@chef30: :) So what do you think of my Sign-Up, especially the History I worked hard on? Oh & see you when you get back!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Shinydiamond: Very nice. I really like it. It's funny, because everybody, (even me) uses parent loss in their History. Lol. (Not saying it's bad to put it in there or anything)

I'm leaving tomorrow and I have to pack today, so I might not be on a lot today. But I'll be gone only for a short while. I'll see you all when I get back!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@chef30: xD Haha! I just realized my character is a combination of Tarzan, Batman, Sapphire, & Roxas! Sapphiroxatmarzan. xD I can't even come up with a good name with all 4!

Well we just need 1 more teen for the RP right? Baladamy is still reserved right? Soon the RP can start so I can't wait! Actually I can. I'm a patient guy. :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2011
@ chef30: Thank ya! Haha that was a compliment!

@EVERYONE: I'm super excited to start this!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
>.< I totally don't want this RP to die either! I want to feel like I am the character 'cause he's a jungle guy, plus Roxas is my favorite character! & I want to be Blaziken. Someone sign up! :O RP, don't die on me!

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
Years
Is that one spot still open? I'd like to join! I usually play villains, though, so it's a little dark. Not much sunshine and butterflies in the Poison type.

Name: Lora Gaidoku
Nickname: None
Pokemon: Arbok
Moveset: Poison Sting, Acid, Acid Spray, Mud Bomb, Gunk Shot
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lora is a Poison-type, and her personality shows it. She's positively vicious, always ready with an insult or a sarcastic comment to throw at someone else. She doesn't work well with others, due to her arrogance and mean streak. However, she is very clever, able to utilize strategy to its fullest in order to achieve her goals. This applies both to battle, where she'll exploit her foes' weaknesses to their fullest, and to the mission that's been thrust upon her, where she can formulate plans very quickly. She's also prone to gloat about this later, using it as evidence for how convinced she is that she's better than everyone else. She is stealthy and knows how to get through even the most heavily guarded facilities, thanks to her training as an assassin.

History: Lora was orphaned by the time she was ten, and set off on her own with her Ghastly by her side. She shunned everyone who tried to offer her assistance, becoming tough as nails and learning to use her wits and her Ghastly to survive on the streets. When she was fourteen, Lora was attacked by a few members of a local band of criminals who used Pokemon for crime (like a real-world Team Rocket). Ghastly took them down with a deadly round of Curses and Shadow Punches and evolved into a Haunter in the process. Impressed by her skill, their leader offered her a place among them. Lora resisted at first, but eventually realized that finding work would be better than continuing to survive off of trash. She learned to poison the enemies of the organization while avoiding being caught, and with the help of her Haunter learned to infiltrate just about anything.
On the day of the meteor, Lora was take down the CEO of a rival organization when suddenly the crash knocked her unconscious. When she awoke, she had poison of her very own, coming out of the fangs of an Arbok... but this came with a price. She began getting visions of the end of the Earth, and while she was evil and proud of it, she had no intention of dying herself. And so she reluctantly joined the other nine people who were given Pokemon powers to save the world, just to save her own life.

Pokemon partner
Species: Haunter
Nickname: Hadrian
Moveset: Hypnosis, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Curse, Sucker Punch, Shadow Punch
Lvl: 28

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Rocket Grunt Cali: Accepted! Nice SU I will add ^_^

Alright everyone, we have all members! I will make my post after I alert Baladamy to make his Sign up. Thank you all for joining!

Actually, Baladamy quit so we need 1 more member.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2011
@EVERYONE: We're so close to starting this I can taste it! Let's keep this alive guys! ;]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I vote in favor of starting; might as well with nine people waiting to go. The tenth person can always put lv. 30 as their partner's level (and by extension maxing their own starting power), and depending on when he/she joins it'll probably put him/her on par with a good number of us.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yes! Let's start! I wanna take control of my crazy character, plus I want Lucario by his side. :D Can't wait to start!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Yay let's start!!!!!!
Oh and btw i changed a few things on my sing up, its not much here they are,
Pokemon Partner Kirlia
Species: Kirlia

Moveset:
1. Magical Leaf
2. Confusion
3. Double Team
4. Teleport

Lvl: 22

Hope its good and cant wait to start!!!!!!!!!!!1

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Ok, but I just am wondering if we should or not. But I guess... Here we go!

Samantha Dunkin starting to wake up from a deep sleep. Appearently, she had some sort of dream about her taking a walk in the city, and a meteor that landed on the earth, knocking her out. She saw other people that had got hit by the meteor as well. But most of the people she saw managed to escape in time. Life was becoming reality to Sam again. She had gone from full sleep, to half asleep, to fully awake. As she woke up, she quickly rose from her bed, panting. Sam was worried from her dream. Then she felt pain coursing through her body, and she slowly lied back down. Sam closed her eyes from the faint pain and soreness. Sam began to hear a voice. "Look, she's awake." A voice said. The voice sounded like a man. There were people around her. Sam could feel it. Sam worked her eyes open slowly. Two men, a woman, and a girl Sam's age. Sam immidiately knew that it was her family that was standing before her. But where was she? "Sammy! You're okay!" Sam's 14 year-old sister said to Sam. "Katie..." Sam said softly. Katie bent down to Sam and hugged Sam. "Samantha sweetie! Thank goodness you're okay!" Sam's mom said as she joined the hugging. Sam's dad followed along as well. "We're so glad you're okay..." Sam's father said. They all bent back up and stood before Sam. "Mom... Dad... Where am I...?" Sam said. "You're at the hospital, dear. You were hit by a meteor that knocked you out on your walk with Violet." Sam's mother said. Sam's eyes grew wide. "Where's Vio?!" Sam said.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
In Stella's dream

"Stella......."said a voice, "Who- Who are you?"asked Stella.
A image of a pokemon came, it was really faded and blurry, Stella couldn't tell which pokemon or what it was."Who are you"said Stella again.
Then a voice replied in a faded way so Stella couldn't really understand, it said, "aia hamh wyourw qpalq gkirliak"said the voice.
"What? Tell me!"said Stella, the image started to fade away even more, "Wsit, don't go!"said Stella.
Dream Over back to reality
Stella was moving around in her bed and moaning a little when a man said, "Will she be ok?"
Stella started to slowly wake up and could hear what people were saying.
"Don't worry she's alive and there was no injuries"said a soft woman's voice.
Stella slowly opened a eye and turned her head to the direction of the voices, it was the doctor and her family.
"Thanks god...."replied Stella's dad, Felix softly, "Dad, Mom, Kirlia?"said Stella softly.
Everyone in the room turned there heads to see Stella laying in her bed with her eye's wide open, "Thank god Stella! Your awake!"said Stella's mom, Lunar relived.
"Are you ok honey?"asked Felix as he came over to Stella and brushed away some of her hair behind her ear.
"Im fine dad, what happened? and where am i?"asked Stella as she started to lift herself to sit up from bed.
"You got hit by a meteor and now your in the hospital"said Lunar, Stella rubbed her eye's and moved away the hospital blanket standing up on the ground.
Stella sighed and looked at her clothes, "Eww, hospital clothes are so last decade or even more"thought Stella and she turned her head to her parents.
Then a silent noise came from behind Stella, Stella turned herself and immediately hugged the thing behind her, it was Kirlia.
"Oh i missed you so much!"said Stella as she let go of hugging.

Back