• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hole [PG-16]

Years
  • Raf and Luna follow the others to the tree, where Raf declines the offer of a psychic lift. He extends his left arm, pointing toward a branch higher up. The bracelet of buds extends into four vines, which wrap around the branch. He grabs Luna with his free arm as the vines retract, pulling him up. He sits quietly as the others recover, since he hadn't been hurt that badly.

After the others introduce themselves, he raises his hand in a lazy wave. "I'm Rafael Kayberg. Call me Raf. This here is Luna." The Nidoqueen roars a polite greeting. "My powers, as you may have noticed," he takes off his hat, revealing his flower head, "are based off a Venusaur."

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • The girl, whose name was Sam, began to describe how she and the others were all present at the site of the meteor crash, just like Kat. That was what tied them all together. That was what gave them powers of pokemon. Pokemon powers are even cooler than just normal superpowers, thought Kat. Now maybe we can share an even closer bond with our pokemon.

She jumped at the offer of food, realizing that she mustn't have eaten anything in a while. She grabbed a packet of crackers and listened while the others introduced themselves. The boy with the red hair spoke first. "My name's Roxas Iharozaka. I'm more of a jungle guy than a city folk. Over their is Lucario. He's busy at the moment." he said, pointing to the Lucario meditating in the corner. "Kat, what are your powers?"

"My powers? Well, when I was trying to leave the hospital, a bunch of doctors tried to stop me. When I yelled at them to let me go, some kind of shockwave came from my body." Now knowing that her powers were that of a pokemon, Kat tried to think of what move her power was similar to. A shockwave... a wave that was created when she yelled... a sound wave? "Oh! I think it might have been SonicBoom!" She thought for another few seconds. "Yeah, that was definitely it. Which is good, I guess. Not many pokemon can learn that attack move. Certainly narrows it down for me."

It was then that another person introduced themselves. "I'm Rafael Kayberg. Call me Raf. This here is Luna. My powers, as you may have noticed, are based off a Venusaur." As he said this, Raf took off his hat and revealed a large flower growing on top of his head. Wow. That was a Venusaur's flower, alright. Apparently the meteor affected the physical aspect of some kids more than others.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Emper..." Dimitri's Empoleon said. Sam finished bandaging Silver and went over to Dimitri's Empoleon. "Here' some food," Sam said, giving the Empoleon a bowl of Pokemon food. She then proceeded to give all the Pokemon food. "Sam, May talk частный some time later, пожалуйста" Dimitri asked. "Конечно." Sam said. "My name's Roxas Iharozaka. I'm more of a jungle guy than a city folk. Over their is Lucario." Roxas pointed at Lucario, who was meditating at the moment. "He's busy at the moment." Roxas said. "What are your powers, Kat?" Roxas asked. "My powers? Well, when I was trying to leave the hospital, a bunch of doctors tried to stop me. When I yelled at them to let me go, some kind of shockwave came from my body." Kat said. Then she thought for a moment. "Oh! I think it might have been SonicBoom!" Yeah, that was definitely it. Which is good, I guess. Not many pokemon can learn that attack move. Certainly narrows it down for me." "Wow. I still have no idea what my powers are. I can use Psychic, Double Team, and Air Slash so far..." Sam said. The boy with the Nidoqueen came in. "I'm Rafael Kayberg," Rafael said, introducing himself. "Call me Raf. This here is Luna." Luna roared a greeting. "My powers, as you may have noticed," He said, taking off his hat to reveal a plant growing on his head. "are based off a Venusaur." "Would you like some food? Sorry, but all I have are crackers, peanuts, Pokemon food, and water." Sam said.

Back