• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
Years
  • I am feeling in a black & white checkerboard mood today so...

•Black Jeans
    •Black Shirt
    •Black/white Checkerboard tie
    •Black blazer
    •Black/White checkerboard shoes
    •White belt

I like to wear this outfit whenever I am planning on staying out late, I don't know why.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Today I've been lounging around in half my uniform. (I work in Security) So that would be black BDUs, black undershirt, black leather belt, and my watch. I just got off of work so, yeah, I've been too lazy to change into something more comfortable. In truth though, BDU's are quite comfy. (what BDUs are) (The rest of my uniform is a class a uniform shirt, badge, tie, steel toe black boots, etc. Plus while at work I have my full duty belt with all my gear.)

As for my style normally. Laid back. I usually wear jeans (loose fitting), converse, and a v neck and some color button down shirt; flannel, plaid, etc. That or I'll be wearing a graphic tee under the button down. Layers man, layers. I live in a pretty cold place, so yeah, layers. My sleeves are always rolled up, it's a thing with me, I hate feeling confined so they are all pre rolled. I have a small collection of accessories I wear, including necklaces, all black string because I like those, and leather wristbands that I actually made myself. I also usually wear a claddagh too. The only thing I don't pre roll is my uniform for work because I can't have my tattoo show.

Like, ah, yesterday. I was wearing a darker purple v neck, tighter fitting, under a black button down, sleeves pre rolled, dark jeans, leather belt, black converse (I have black, red, and green ones), a small kanji necklace, a black and purple leather wristband (they are like and inch and a half wide), and my trusty watch.

Rest of my appearance, average. My hair is short about at my chin, light brown with lighter highlights, and spiked a bit. My eyes are super green, and I love them. I, like, know no one with actual green eyes, so it makes me feel special. Tan ish, quite a few scars, tattoo on my right arm.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • At the moment, AR white T-shirt and grey pj pants.

I was a H&M earlier, though, and wanted this burgundy pants and black vest so bad. ;c

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • Thin light brown cotton sweater, white cotton undershirt, blue denim miniskirt, and high denier blue tights.

Edit.
    Thank goodness I wore what I wore since it is very windy today.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When I woke up today, I was wearing a set of pajamas. I put them on before going to bed every night, so, yeah. Without them, I always have a hard time falling asleep. These things are so comfortable, y'know? If you don't wear them, then you definitely should! After brushing my teeth and eating breakfast, it was time to get to college; I immediately switched into a pair of jeans, a small t-shirt, and a hoodie. It's gotten extremely cold out. I would've worn my jacket instead, but didn't really need it since I was traveling by car. When I got home, I took a long a bath and worn a pair of sweatpants and a light, weightless shirt. Now, it's almost time to hit the bed; I'm on my pajamas again. d:

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • A Navy Blue/White baseball tee and charcoal skinny jeans.

How much Lumiose style points is that worth?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'm currently wearing a Perry the Platypus t-shirt with blue board shorts. In the middle of Fall.

HELLO FLORIDA WEATHER!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm currently wearing a Perry the Platypus t-shirt with blue board shorts. In the middle of Fall.

HELLO FLORIDA WEATHER!

Ahh, perry the platypus!

I'm just wearing a normal navy coloured Brookyln T-Shirt with grey jeans, pretty much my daily comfortable attire.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Old jeans and a black t-shirt. Wasn't planning on really going anywhere today so. Today's weather is much warmer than yesterday's weather I was so sad.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • Right now, I'm wearing a plaid shirt and plaid pants. I didn't go to school today, so I didn't have to wear that f***ing school uniform that they force me to wear (you Americans are lucky that you don't get those things). Thankfully, I only have a month left before graduation (and then I NEVER have to go back!), and then I can throw that school uniform in the charity box where it belongs.

The first thing I do when I get home is take the school uniform off and put on fashionable clothes (well, what I think is fashionable - people say I dress like an old man).

Back