• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

TY

sweatpants with my "Life is crap" T-shirt and my hat cause always when i shower my hair gets messed up...
    cheap excuse to wear it

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • Red cotton short sleeve t-shirt, short-shorts, sheer and shiny pantyhose.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TY

Black T-Shirt with the Protoss (StarCraft 2 btw :P) logo on it
    Brown shorts
    Black with Green shoes

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Today, I wore comfortable khakis (a bit loose but not too much) and a black collared shirt. Plus the obv shoes and socks.

Sirfetch’d

I just wore my lazy clothes today which was a pair of gym shorts and a plain t-shirt. I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything so I decided to just be comfortable ^_^

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • pink old navy shirt, regular old navy boot cut jeans,and sandals.
    (gotta support breast cancer month at least 1 day ya know).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm wearing a white shirt and black jeans, exciting stuff yay! This is my standard attire recently because it's quick and easy and yes I really am that lazy for something like this to be important in choosing what I wear. When it's colder I tend to wear a t-shirt and hoodie combo but especially for days like today when it's a whole day spent in a boiling hot lab I'm much more inclined to wear something thin and airy like a shirt. We're encouraged to dress smartly for practical sessions regardless so I guess I'm just too much of a goody goody not to subconsciously follow the rules. :D

Years
  • Today since I thought it was at least a way for me to symbolize the fact it was Halloween, I decided to wear a Green Lantern shirt and the same ol' jean shorts xD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Basketball shorts. My typical day off :D If I need to go out, I just throw on a plain white T and my flip flops and head out. (It's really warm here right now)

Back