• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Moderator's Choice [December 2004] // Pok?mon Alexandrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • (Last Update 02-14-2006)

*taps microphone*

"Texting... Texting..." XD

Well Now i will lay it all out for everyone since nobody know anything about this hack and you probly wanna know. Atleast i hope you do :paranoid:

Hack Of Emerald

Plot: 14 Years ago Team Eclipse was making a Hyper Clone army of Mewtwo's but the main scientists wouldn't do there dirty work anymore (Kabe's Parents). So they we're killed by Team Eclipse for ruining their plains for world domination.

14 Years later is when the games starts.
    (Hack Takes Place 4 years after RS)

You Kabe is the son of the scientists who we're killed. Start your journey leaveing a school for Psychic abilitys (Psychic Corp.) . To head out to save Mewthree. Which you sensed was in trouble through your psychic abilities. But first you must travel to Johto and help Elm find his kidnapped GrandDaughter. That you have reason to believe Team Eclipse kidnapped her.(psychic abilities <.<) The girl, Sasha was a worker at the school she ran after Kabe to help him out.

Wanna get more out of the story and hack? Read the story behind it all, Legacy of Mewthree.

Legacy Of Mewthree (Broken)
    -------------------------------------
    Now I have thanks to alot of misc. Spriters for making this project a realilty.

-Chiru
    -Aviex
    -Coronis
    -Dj Scyther
    -MightyCuddles
    -Netster
    -Scixzor
    -KyleDove
    -Omega II
    (Misc sprites for the hack)

I'm doing everything else.

---------------------------------------
    Army:
    -Mewthree9000
    -DJ-Scy

Screenshots:
    (coming soon)

Yeah I've restarted work on the project. Me and DJ are working on story and plot, new screens will be up soon. I'm also working on the promo video using 3D animations... If anyone wants to help by posting view points from the Pokemon Stadium pokedex PLEASE DO. Thanks..

Project Percentage:

Events - 0.2%
    Maps - 1%
    GFX - 15.8%

Overall - 0.8%

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    im no good at hacks but is there anything i can do? i can recolour pokemon (not a big deal) but in ur storyline there could be a rare coloured pokemon or somthin

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    I got screenshots of alexandrite,whoo theyre sexy argh XD

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • ive seen some 2 :D after all being on the team has its privilages
    mew3 i g2 tell u somit on msn about this hack anyways *about credit*
    somit u may have forgotten by some one
    anyways...
    this hack is gona rock Ice hard
    and pokemunna
    all of the spriters there where recomended to mew3 he dosent let anyone help

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • if ya can make this thing real it would be the greatest hack ever!
    keep on rollin'! :D

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    who the hell voted 3 stars for this hack that it went to 4? Who ever it was im killing you.
    this hack is 5 stars and to be 4 right now some one must of have voted 3,
    argh this hack is awesome everybody likes it,Who ever voted it for 4 then its jealous of your hack.
    Who ever dropped this hack to 4 stars im killing you! lol XD kidding
    Well i got a few screenz and nope jase,im not showing cause mew3 didnt give me permisison for that and if he didnt post them,then thats for a reason but i wont post em'.

Scyther

Years
  • Get-Low said:
    who the hell voted 3 stars for this hack that it went to 4? Who ever it was im killing you.
    argh this hack is awesome everybody likes it,Who ever voted it for 4 then its jealous of your hack.
    Well i got a few screenz and nope jase,im not showing cause mew3 didnt give me permisison for that and if he didnt post them,then thats for a reason but i wont post em'.
    well said, mew3 trusts us to privacey

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    i was just kidding man >.>
    Anyways mew3,hows it goin'?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • w00t! Sounds schweet! Can't wait to play it. My birthday is in the middle of the year, so it'd be a nice birthday present. ^^
    pokemunna said:
    im no good at hacks but is there anything i can do? i can recolour pokemon (not a big deal) but in ur storyline there could be a rare coloured pokemon or somthin
    That's what the red Gyarados is for, amongst all the other shinies. o.O;;
    Get-Low said:
    Nicely put. I've also voted it 5 stars, and I'm gonna recommend it to Jake and Reese. =)

Scyther

Years
  • what on earth has happend to mew3 hes stop replying to everything
    and he hasnt been on msn,
    after talking to him a week or 2 ago i fear for the worst

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Scyther is un sure, didn't talk in the MSN to him since the 12 of this month!!!

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • i guess your space bar works :P

nah maybe he just has got a new game and is playin it alot or he has a life and goes out ALOT with friends :\

Years
  • Wooohooooo!!!!! Guess whos back *does a lil dance*

Well i was gone because my Internet got cut off. Also i had to format my computer so alot of problem have been bothering me with this stupid computer but i'm back! I bring screenshots too ;)

First Route you goto;
    PokemonAlexandrite01.PNG

PokemonAlexandrite05.PNG

The Oil Mines;
    PokemonAlexandrite02.PNG

The Oil Officials(The building that owns the Oil Mines From Sone to part of Johto);
    PokemonAlexandrite03.PNG

Next to the oil mine i plain to put something here XD;
    PokemonAlexandrite04.PNG

And this is the Titlescreen Prototype;
    alxprototitle1.PNG

Sone is the new Region. It is small and unknown to most. It has a total of 2 Towns and 1 City not much time is spent since you have to hurry off to johto but there will be a number of tasks to do in Sone. Once i get this computer back to the way it was i can work on this somemore since i lost the Sone World Map i made when i formatted but thank god i didnt loose the hack. So till the next update you can drool on these for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back