• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Moderator's Choice [December 2004] // Pok?mon Alexandrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    mewtrhee!! This will be one of the best GBA hacks!! And the best in FireRed!!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Guess who's back? Back again! Mewthree is back! Tell a friend! OKIE OKIE!
    XD

Well I like the redone gfx. Good luckie.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • lookin fiiine! the only down side of anything is the title screen sorta mixes with the flare from mew2s hands but thats no biggie :P

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    i love the fwowers and there so cwute lol im bein a girl

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • This ahs been a long awaited hack for all of us. And it truly deserves Moderator's Choice December 2004.

>>THREAD STICKIED<<

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hmmm it depends what your settings are jason like with my settings there is 2 pages

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    Congrats mew3!
    I got a private Alexandrite patch XD It's only the title screen -_- lol anyways
    Crystal Clear got Highly Recomended :D this is our lucky month bro XP

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Jason said:
    DAC, Sato & I decided not to do interdpth's hack as HR because of sex, drugs, violence etc.
    I never decided on that. I left the room when I got annoyed. SO I never really agreed. Don't be mentioning me when I didn't say that. Plus you are not suppose to say what we agree on outside. Or cover the thread in off topicness. Plus, PIKA2 is taking care of Jan's choosing.

Years
  • I'm very happy for this :) thanks. Having somemore computer problems i hate this peace of junk now it keeps turning off :(. I think it might had got hit by lighting or something but it is working right now so thank god :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back