• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm leik new..

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
Lol. Hey peoplez. I'm new around here and...I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a little kid....Ok 4 years old. But meh. Anywaysssss Hai peoplez! :D

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey,
Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums! Have fun and read the rules,if you need help read the Faq and/or pm me.If you need a friend pm me,i hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity and i hope you like what we have to offer.

Cheers!

TLM

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Howdy there [SpS]Squirtle and welcome to the most awesome Pokémon joint in, um, town ;D

Ah a Pokémon fan since you were 4, you're about the same as me! o3o
I can barely remember my younger years, so it's all about the now. But I do like an occasional bout of Yellow to cheer me up.
'Cause who couldn't love Pikachu followin' you around and making cute faces ^________^

As you have probably found out, here at PC we have a lot of forums for both Pokémon and other subjects. It's not very difficult find some boards you'll want to post on and keep in touch with ^^ And making friends along the way makes the whole scenario much more fun.

Have a check of the FAQ/Com.Rules if you haven't already and if you ever have any troubles just PM anyone. We're all willing to help :3

Make friends, have fun and enjoy yourself my friend!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
That's quite the stretch of pokemon-loving!

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll find something to get interested in, so chill out and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
So, you have been playing since you were four, eh? I'm not really sure how long that's been, considering you don't have an age posted. xD
(You don't have to do so, that's your business. ;D)

Isn't it great to be new at a forum? Nobody knows who you are or what you are into and you are completely free to be your own person. You have a clean slate my friend, don't throw that away!
(Wow... a little more dramatic than I had hoped.)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums, [Sqs]Squirtle.
Please do enjoy yourself!

Back