• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Tom holds onto his copy of FE:A with an iron fist, I can't play it :( So I'm playing Skyrim instead.

Really? Have you ever tried playing Fallout: New Vegas? If you like Skyrim, this might also tickle your fancy...

Also, how come he's so clingy to his game that he doesn't want you playing it??

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My sister bought me Fallout 3 and I was too scared by it. Had to quit. So I doubt New Vegas is up my alley. :/

And because he loves it! He plays it every single day.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Tom holds onto his copy of FE:A with an iron fist, I can't play it :( So I'm playing Skyrim instead.

Lol. I do the same thing, but my wife isn't really interested. Oddly though, she did ask to see it while I was playing last night... hmm. I might need to protect it from her! Go get it if/when you can! Best 3DS game out, period.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have to save my money for all the other 3DS games nowadays, lol. :( Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Yoshi's Island, Link to the Past...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I haven't been on the DCC in a while (In fact, I don't think I was on this one yet).

Toujours- I would say the game was on me, but I'm not giving away my copy and I don't know how to get one to you. SAVE FOR IT (evil laugh). Plus, I'm saving up for a new laptop because my netbook sucks.

Years
Fire Emblem: Awakening is a must own. It truly is the killer app for the system at the moment. If I wasn't so darn busy with Pokemon I'd be playing it right now. (Bear in mind this is from someone who hasn't played Luigi's Mansion or Super Mario 3D Land, which are supposedly really good titles.)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah, I just can't put it down. It's so mindblowingly good and I'm only on chapter nine!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I think it's a good game, but I am not good at playing it. Im using Casual Mode on the easiest gameplay mode and Im having a tough time. This is the first Fire Emblem game Ive tried so that could be why. I havent picked it up for a while.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Shiny Celebi, I did that as well but I took a bit of a break and started playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. The key to permadeath is to reset and save your characters from dying. Also, grind on Reeking Boxes in easy areas. <3

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I think it's a good game, but I am not good at playing it. Im using Casual Mode on the easiest gameplay mode and Im having a tough time. This is the first Fire Emblem game Ive tried so that could be why. I havent picked it up for a while.

That's to be expected - The very first time that you play a game (any game, really) is when a game is at its hardest. Past that, the difficulty curve gets lower, even through higher difficulties.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Sometimes it's the opposite. I put a game down after trying a level a million times, then when I pick it up again I beat it almost instantly. @_@ It's especially weird on games like Dance Dance Revolution when it is one of the first songs I pick after not being able to beat it for ages.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Sometimes it's the opposite. I put a game down after trying a level a million times, then when I pick it up again I beat it almost instantly. @_@ It's especially weird on games like Dance Dance Revolution when it is one of the first songs I pick after not being able to beat it for ages.

There's a name for that, iirc!!!!! I don't exactly remember the name of it, but sometimes you need to let your brain rest if you're having too much trouble with a particular level and then sometimes you can do it instantly a few hours later.

droomph

weeb
Years
I think it's because you get stressed while you play the game after a million times, and your brain wants to take over, and it sucks at doing reflexive stuff.

Then when you pick it up you're not stressed and your brain is realxin' and your reflexes can take over.

at least I think

I just find I have a hard time with any game that isn't Pokemon really -_-

tumblr_m4369fgEaY1qlfwzk.gif

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I only really play Pokemon, and even that isn't very often, tbh. I get bored of video games really easily.

asdfghjkl
Darn it. My poll was locked because apparently people misunderstood the point of it. And I can't explain because I can't edit my post or anything. >_>

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
That's why I have a problem with authority. :D

Eh, I really enjoyed FE:SS, but never really got into the other ones so much.
They have a good storyline/gameplay, but Sacred Stones was the first I played and it kinda set a relaxed feel for the series for me. Has FE:A got a tower/world map in it?

Years
I only really play Pokemon, and even that isn't very often, tbh. I get bored of video games really easily.

asdfghjkl
Darn it. My poll was locked because apparently people misunderstood the point of it. And I can't explain because I can't edit my post or anything. >_>

Yeah, I used to play loads of video games when I was younger. Now I only have time for Pokemon, because it was the only one that stuck with me for my whole life!

And yeah, I know what it's like making a thread only to find out it got locked for being a duplicate. But we all learn don't we?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Christ, that feeling of joy when your teacher cancels the deadline for your 10 page thesis paper you had yet to start.

How are my DCC slaves doing?

Edit: Nichole, making me unintentionally break the rules. :I

Jess, I, along with a few other mods, figured that it was too similar to the sticky. I think I know the target you were aiming for, for people to describe the last image, but in that sense, it's simply best to post a picture, hence the sticky thread. No hard feelings. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back