• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéComm Get-Together 11

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Yeah :) I've been waiting for this, since I've always spectated and not participated in one of these. I'm excited for this. Can't wait.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So this is all forum-based? Not a live event somewhere in The Great Unknown™?

Years
  • Darn, I was half-hoping you guys had figured out how to travel back in time... :(

Really looking forward to July 6th! A lot of the events look really fun~

Years
  • Aw i'm going on a vacation for 4 or 5 days on July 7th or 8th.

Hopefully, where we are going has free Wifi.

Years
  • Looking forward to this GT as always!! It's kinda unfortunate that I'll be swamped in the daytime by both school and work though.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Looking forward to this GT as always. I think there will be 2 days which I won't be on fully, but other than that, everything else is good.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Looking forward to Survivor the most. Mario Kart 7 sounds like fine so I'll so take part in that.

We'll see about the rest.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Wow this sounds so interesting :] definitely joining. Can't wait for Survivorrrrr! I hope not everything is computer only cuz I am at a camp and have bad Internet >_> only have my phone ;.;

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Looking most forward to the Skype event, chatty person hehe, but also have a huge curiousity towards that Survivor event, I am already looking forward to a great time :3

Back