• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéComm Get-Together 11

Years
  • I don't know where to sign up, so I'll post what I want to participate in.

PokeCommuniy Survivor

GT11 Chat

Small Writing Competition

GT11 Pokemon Challenge

Kitty Scavenger Hunt
    You will see the GT forum open up once it starts, and then the threads you wish to participate in will be posted there.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    You will see the GT forum open up once it starts, and then the threads you wish to participate in will be posted there.

Alright. Cause i wanna register early, btw where do people change there usernames?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm really intrigued by whatever this PokéCommunity Survivor thing is. I hope it's not lame. Don't let me down, bubbas. I friggen love Survivor. Please be cool!!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Nice, another GT, I´m looking forward on the movies and anime streams.

where is the egg swap?, that´s one of the events i like the most and I agree with halosonic, with XY it would be awesome.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • aww, no eggswap? I thought with XY this would be the best time and least stressful way to swap eggs too.

Nice, another GT, I´m looking forward on the movies and anime streams.

where is the egg swap?, that´s one of the events i like the most and I agree with halosonic, with XY it would be awesome.

Like said above, there's no egg swap because nobody volunteered to host one. That's the core of the Get-Together; volunteer event hosting. Fortunately there's a whole array of other events to participate in so don't let the absence of one discourage you too much. :) Enjoy what we've got and maybe there'll be more next time.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Wait a second. How would one host an Egg Swap? I mean, you exchange friend codes with someone and swap Eggs.

Years
  • Like said above, there's no egg swap because nobody volunteered to host one. That's the core of the Get-Together; volunteer event hosting. Fortunately there's a whole array of other events to participate in so don't let the absence of one discourage you too much. :) Enjoy what we've got and maybe there'll be more next time.

i'll pass. the eggswap was the only thing i would really have time to do, I'll wait until the next GT.

Years
  • Really looking forward to this :)
    It will be my first PC GT so I will look to take part as much as possible! Particularly looking forward to the GT Pokemon Challenge although it's a shame the survivor challenge has ran out of places, still this will be a really cool experience and I'm looking forward to it :D
    Oh yeah seeing as not all of the events mentioned don't have a signup thread ( The GT Pokemon Challenge for example) I presume we just do them once the GT has begun?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Oh yeah seeing as not all of the events mentioned don't have a signup thread ( The GT Pokemon Challenge for example) I presume we just do them once the GT has begun?

Yep. The rest of the threads will be live on July 6th.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Wow I'm so excited! I heard a lot of people talking about it in the battle chat for weeks. I'm glad I finally found out about it before it passed! :D I'm really looking forward to this, 12-times more than I was for Community Day!

Back