• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you collected all of the money in the US, what would you do with it?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Actually, I don't really desire all that money. I'd rather just live a normal life. I would, though, give it to those in need first...orphanages, homeless people, animal centers, you know. I think life would be rather boring if I had that much money.....but hey, that's just me! But that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a few things for my family and myself! Hehe...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Haha, funny question. Especially considering that having all the money in the US would literally kill our economy, lol.

Buuuuut since you brought it up, I think I'll consider using some of the money to build a artificial moon and call it the Death Star.. >_< I mean.. uh.. Star of Death! *tries to think of something original to say but fails miserably*
And just because I'm such a nice guy I'll probably end up donating most of the money back to the US from whence it came from.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I would use the money to build me a giant robot, a giant army of robots, a giant space station, and a large air fleet. I will include Shadow in everything's names and use animals to power most of the robots. I will then dominate the world and hope no fast, blue, spiked animals get in my way (can anyone see who I'm copying yet?).

Or I could just buy every nation in the world ;P

No matter what I'm taking over the world.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Shadow said:
I would use the money to build me a giant robot, a giant army of robots, a giant space station, and a large air fleet. I will include Shadow in everything's names and use animals to power most of the robots. I will then dominate the world and hope no fast, blue, spiked animals get in my way (can anyone see who I'm copying yet?).

Or I could just buy every nation in the world ;P

No matter what I'm taking over the world.
Defenitely Mario!......it's Sonic hehe.....
For shame! Using small defenseless animals to poor your machines! What are all the robots for anyways? Hehe.....

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
I'd give it back to all you Americans, but I'd redistribute it evenly so that massive rich-poor gap closes a bitteh.

I might keep some of it to help me through university, though.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
id buy nintendo and release Brown for GBA n make it a real game for everyone to play :P Or id just ask for a job in video game designing, since thats all i really wanna do in the future.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
that's easy id burn all of it to keep myself warm! :P j/k well id buy my own private Continet...or Hawaii...XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I would donate it to the world's problems.I would protect endangered animals, donate lots of it to solving diseases, and to help poor countries.And, keep some to myself :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*the choice is obvious...

SELFISH ONES:
-Buy every console and one copy of every game (except for the guy/girl type of game)
-get a better computer that you can check clockspeed with ^_^;
-buy airplane tickets and visit PC members
-save some money to buy Carol's future CDs/DVDs/(whatever Ds they invent by that time) as she'll become a famous musician then ^_^
-hire Kairi over and just let her do all of his FF training and he'll enjoy all the other part of the game XD *c*
-pay 22sa as personal Japanese teacher ^_^
-give some cash to Soph to fulfill her wish to get out of Australia for once and come to NA to visit us ^_^
-give some to Kwesi/Admins to get a faster server so poor Frosty doesn't have to lag death
-buy Pokemon plushies... SOOONANSU! XD *c*

NON-SELFISH, SERIOUS ONES
-donate donate and donate even more*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*no need for that... just looking at Scott and the hollywood people will immediately give you the role of being the mental/pscyho/crazy guy in the movie =p *c* *

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
If I got all the money in the US, I would give it all back. What would be the point of having money if nobody else did? I wouldn't need it anyway.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
US money isnt... meh, I like Euros better even though you would have no use for them, but I would buy my own Island and Half of Europe because I love Europe so much its really beautiful there and not here. :)

Tweak

>D in a communistic way, the best thing to do would be to distribute it evenly amongst everyone.

i think i'd invest it. ^__________^;;; kekekeke, i'd get intrest of more than a million each yr. then i'd buy some people stuff cause i feel that i owe a lotta people stuff. there isn't anything i really want. maybe a car...or a house. =/ u kno, daily usage items, but nothing special. buddhism says, desire causes unhappiness. i find that very true. =(

Back