• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you collected all of the money in the US, what would you do with it?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Then again, I would end world hunger. Mainly because theres more than enough food in the world and we can all share and not throw anything out... right?

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    US money isnt... meh, I like Euros better even though you would have no use for them, but I would buy my own Island and Half of Europe because I love Europe so much its really beautiful there and not here. :)
    You wouldn't be able to do that unless everyone living on the land you want to own sells it to you. The land doesn't belong to the government. Sure you can buy the land but not the people.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Option one: Build up a huge army and conquer the world! :P

Option two: Give it back to the USA. ^^'

Option three: Be disgusted at how much money I have.

Option four: Hire a professional to help me go shopping for living products, and pay him/her huge sums.

Option five: Pay off a specific country's debt, I don't know which it.

Option six: Cripple the European Union economy!!! Sorry Dizzy, lol.

Option seven: Seperate Germany from the EU by offering huge sums of money!

Option eight: Get some professional to help me learn English. =/

Option nine: Make an financial agreement with Canada for a lightning invasion the USA, which I assume has collapsed.

Option ten: BUY myself a wife, with a bit of help from my advisors of course. :P J/K, this doesn't work. ;)

Option eleven: Improve the education system of the new Canada Empire. :P

Option twelve: Finance HUGE urban construction projects.

Option thirteen: When I want, meet the people of PC.

Option fourteen: Improve PC's server................................................

Option fifteen: Destroy the world through terrorism.

Option sixteen: Finance reasearch a better economic system.

K, I'll stop there. =/

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
  • If I somehow managed to get all the money(or perhaps gold) in the Continental United States, I'd pretty much get rid of it. Everyone I'd ever known would be set up for life(heck even their kids would be). Then I'd simply take control of a few corporations and move on over to Ireland. Buy back my ancestor's castle and set up shop there. That's about it.

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Well i would pat off all my debt and bills. Then get every thing I and my family ever wanted(if the USa had that much money). Though i think i would help get my family out of debt first.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I'd give most of it back because if I had ALL the money that would mean that no one else would have any...

I would buy pokemon, and fire the idiot in charge of it...WHY are you KILLING POKEMON!!!

*sits in chair*

BLAH! YAH!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • First, I'm not American, so if I have all the money FROM USA, I'd of course use some of the money to help them.
    Then with half of those, I would give them to developing countries and try to even the distrubute of money throughout the world.
    I would buy the translation right of Pokemon. AND the showing right of Pokemon.
    And hopefully drag away those hooligans which adapted and adapted Pokemon into a totally different thing.
    I would hire people to DIRECT translate Pokemon into English from Japanese. With least changes, unless if there are any cultural gap occured. And inpect them before release/air. Show every episode.
    Make rural islands POkemon world.
    Preserve endangered species in the world.
    Create Pokemon by genetic engineering pests, or animals that most people don't like, or animals that suffer from can't adapt to the environment. (This is a good example of recycling things)

Then...buy a sea-side resort for myself, and another one for my parents.
    And a few Falabellas, one or two Welsh A or B ponies, Shetland ponies, Chinese White dolphins, porpoises......

And get banquet! -____-||||

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Id buy candy and soda and CD's. X3 Nuff' said.
    You'd end up even fatter than a Jynx and spend the rest of your money on medical fee. XDDD!
    (I hope you won't mind...)

Wait...actually, had anyone of you thought about the problem of foreign exchange? Since all US money is yours, maybe the banks in other countries don't give offer of exchanging US dollars!!
    Besides, where do you get to exchange that sum of money?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    First, I would help all of the people and animals in need, then give most of it back to the U.S. It would be really boring to have all of that money. But I'd make sure to save enough to help my family, friends, and myself for the rest of our lives. XD

I'd also buy Pokemon.. And hire everyone at PC as staff (Who wanted to) so we'd make sure to keep Pokemon alive forever! ^_^; Hey, what Pokemon fan could resist?

Then I'd visit all of my online friends and stuff... And fly to Japan and New York to visit their Pokemon Centers.

AAAANNDD, I'd also buy me a nice house on the beach and somehow get a liscense to own a [few] dolphin. A bottlenose and orca one to be exact. And then go swimming with dolphins every day for the rest of my life! =D *is a nature nut*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    First, I would help all of the people and animals in need, then give most of it back to the U.S. It would be really boring to have all of that money. But I'd make sure to save enough to help my family, friends, and myself for the rest of our lives. XD

I'd also buy Pokemon.. And hire everyone at PC as staff (Who wanted to) so we'd make sure to keep Pokemon alive forever! ^_^; Hey, what Pokemon fan could resist?

Then I'd visit all of my online friends and stuff... And fly to Japan and New York to visit their Pokemon Centers.

AAAANNDD, I'd also buy me a nice house on the beach and somehow get a liscense to own a [few] dolphin. A bottlenose and orca one to be exact. And then go swimming with dolphins every day for the rest of my life! =D *is a nature nut*
    Ooo I?d work under you to help balance the metagame in future installments of the Pok?mon Gameboy game, for sure. Frostweaver and Mana Lugia would also be of great help. ^_^; *dodges the real question of this topic*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Ooo I'd work under you to help balance the metagame in future installments of the Pok?mon Gameboy game, for sure. Frostweaver and Mana Lugia would also be of great help. ^_^; *dodges the real question of this topic*
    I don't completely understand what you just said, but you and frosty would definately be in charge of the game boy things, lol. o.o; I haven't seen everything that Mana Lugia knows, but I would guess that he's good at them if you're recommending him. XD

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • jynx said:
    You'd end up even fatter than a Jynx and spend the rest of your money on medical fee. XDDD!
    (I hope you won't mind...)

Wait...actually, had anyone of you thought about the problem of foreign exchange? Since all US money is yours, maybe the banks in other countries don't give offer of exchanging US dollars!!
    Besides, where do you get to exchange that sum of money?

*jiggle* So right, Jynx. But you gotta love sweets. >=3 *munch munch*

And! Most of my money would end up in Japan anyway after I purchased all those CD's. n.n- I would sure hope everything would work in my favor. =P

Back