• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
  • Yay Miniryu/Jordan~ =D I'll add both you and Gir? onto the member list. Welcome both of you~

Yeah. I wish I would be able to become a detective. I'm not observant enough to, though. XD; So I'll just admire people like Shinichi/Conan, Heiji, and such. :B </brick'd>

Alrighty, MC (you don't mind me calling you that? Or perhaps there is something else I can call you?) I'll start working on your theme asap~ =D

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I'm kind of observant but I don't make connections as quickly as Conan. Has anyone bought the English version of the fourth movie? I'm going to get it tomorrow.

Ru

Years
  • My sister and I have the first three thanks to my Dad. I don't know weather or not I can get it tomorrow (though I do want to go into downtown, but I may end up doing something with my cousins instead).

Hoping to get it sometime soon, though.

Ru

Years
  • I don't know if it's a good idea to watch the movies in order (as there are characters that come in later, but I guess you would have to watch/read it to get details on them. Oooor, just be lazy and look them up on Wiki, like when I first saw Haibara after not watching for a while), but if you don't mind skipping around on the movies, I suggest Movie 6 and 10 (and 13, and... I'm going to be saying all of them in general, soo. XD; )

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • yeah sure, thats my real initials in RL too. lol soo MC is fine.
    and yeah thanks.

Ru

Years
  • Alright. I have the banner finished; are the dimensions 400x280 okay *tends to make her banners that size*. Also, what size do you want your avatar *usually makes either 130x130 or 150x150 for her main, but she can make whatever size you want it*.

And on a random note: I totally just Shinichi-fied my Firefox. It's amazing~ :B </brick'd>

ソラ

Years
  • I want it 108px × 82px for the Avatar

Oh dannng. I saw Sherlock Last night. I loved that movie :333

So I've been watching Case Closed/Detective Conan none stop,

Ru

Years
  • fff. I want to see that movie so bad. I'll have to see if I can when I get back home from Vacation. If not, then at least I'll have a season + three/four movies to marathon when I get home.

Here's your set, MC~

96l0zq.jpg

Signature
    35c0x1v.png

They're uploaded by Tinypic, so if you just want to snag the url from properties and use that, it's fine~ I hope you like them. ;^^

ソラ

Years
  • They're nice Thanks alot Jordan/Miniryu

Can you give me the code for the Theme and Credit so I can credit you? idk how to do that >_>
    or links in my signature. like in the picture. I dont know how to do that >_>

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
  • Sure, can you make a CSS code with my Silver FC on the bottom, with my Website too on the bottom, Credit as you and Theme too like Meitantei Conan theme?

I own 6 Case Closed Manga lol

Ru

Years
  • Of course. Is that info in your profile somewhere? *too lazy to check*

Which ones do you have? I have 26-32; the little Conan on the side of the book amuses me. Especially because it actually tells a story.

ソラ

Years
  • Of course. Is that info in your profile somewhere? *too lazy to check*

Which ones do you have? I have 26-32; the little Conan on the side of the book amuses me. Especially because it actually tells a story.
    1 - 6. lol

I'll pm you the link to my website.
    and my FC.

HAPPY NEW YEARS Detective Conan Fans! :3

Ru

Years
  • XD Nice~ I think I may start trying to collect as much Case Closed Mangas as possible, but it'll be a lot of money to be able to get all of them, so... sounds like I need to start looking for a job. XD;

HAPPY NEW YEARS, YES. ^___^

May this next year be full of more Meitantei Conan/Case Closed awesomeness, including the 14th movie~ (haha... Blimp).

ソラ

Years
  • XD Nice~ I think I may start trying to collect as much Case Closed Mangas as possible, but it'll be a lot of money to be able to get all of them, so... sounds like I need to start looking for a job. XD;

HAPPY NEW YEARS, YES. ^___^

May this next year be full of more Meitantei Conan/Case Closed awesomeness, including the 14th movie~ (haha... Blimp).
    I saw a scan that show Kaito Kid will be in the 14th one. Better be awesomeness of Conan this year 2010 ^^.

Ru

Years
  • Yeah. The sketch for the 14th movie is making people wonder, because of what Kaito Kid and Ran are about to do. xD; I wonder what the sketch actually means.

Well, I just finished watching the first movie in English; prolly going to watch the second movie either now, or soonish.

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah. The sketch for the 14th movie is making people wonder, because of what Kaito Kid and Ran are about to do. xD; I wonder what the sketch actually means.

Well, I just finished watching the first movie in English; prolly going to watch the second movie either now, or soonish.
    Ahh I see.
    How is my CSS Signature coming along?

Ru

Years
  • I'll be starting on it within a few minutes; I didn't get on last night after my last reply; watched the second movie of Case Closed and a few episodes to hear Heiji's and Kazuha's english voices. I like Kazuha's, and Heiji's is alright. What would make Heiji's better though would be some sort of an accent. I dunnow, I just think his accent in general depicts him.

That and he needs to learn where he lives. I'm pretty sure he lives in Osaka and not whatever he's 'from' in Case Closed. :B

Edit: Do you want everything that is currently underneath your signature in the CSS, or just some of it?

ソラ

Years
  • I'll be starting on it within a few minutes; I didn't get on last night after my last reply; watched the second movie of Case Closed and a few episodes to hear Heiji's and Kazuha's english voices. I like Kazuha's, and Heiji's is alright. What would make Heiji's better though would be some sort of an accent. I dunnow, I just think his accent in general depicts him.

That and he needs to learn where he lives. I'm pretty sure he lives in Osaka and not whatever he's 'from' in Case Closed. :B

Edit: Do you want everything that is currently underneath your signature in the CSS, or just some of it?
    Yeah sure the bottom is just fine.

Back