• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
4Ib5y.png

I tried to go for a "wilting leaf" type color. Do you guys like it so far?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Changed a few of the colours giving it a more Orange colouration as a secondary instead of yellow also does anyone else feel like this one is an onion?
GEgYSqz.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
More shading.

Grass-Fighting-Fairy_zpsd3160561.png

And of course, making a slight change to the colours.

FluorescentMunchlax

(aka Joltiikk)
Years
very minor but im hopless when it gets to the colouring stage.
View attachment 69854
i took in the previous statement about the bulb on it's head colour and made it orange, and gave him red eyes... he kinda looks like darkrai, but anywho im currently seein him as ghost/grass or dark/grass?

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
This Pokemon looks like it would be a Grass/Fairy/Ghost/Fighting/Flying. I'm not too great at shading so here's some more minor colors. And on a random note, since were're creating a Pokemon and not just designing one, I kinda see this Pokemon as somewhat of a mixed attacker with high Special Defense and average speed.

4L1JN.png

I think we're almost done here. I'm nearly out of things to do.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Since I'm absolutely horrible at shading, I'm not going to post any edits until we start a new sprite, but so far it's looking really good. I would say it's a Grass/Ghost with Levitate, Final Evolution of a 3 stage evolutionary Family with moves like Razor Leaf, Toxic, Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw and Slash. Its stats would probably be; High Attack, Good Defense, Average Sp. Attack, Good Sp. Defense, Low Speed, High HP. Probably a base stat total then of nearly 600 maybe 580.

Once again sorry for no edit

Years
I thought those greens were too dark, so I lightened them up some.

viecyu.png

Also did a few changes to the shading in some areas and redrew the outline in a few places near the bottom.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Added some more shading, revamped the outline and altered the palette a little. I think we have this one pretty much covered now (unless anyone wants to edit it a bit more.) :)

88BRZsW.png

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I messed around with the sprite for a while, and after a slight color change I couldn't find anything else to do.

4MQve.png

Is it time for a new sprite?

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Well, here we go again :D

4MWB6.png

And now that we're back at the beginning, each edit should probs just be a few lines or something.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Added horn-looking things and made it look somewhat Psychic/Fighting-type.
nPI2P2o.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Create-A-Pokemon1_zps0f7cd0c4.png

-Fixed Pixel Edges
+Added Snake Body
+Added (extremely) basic color scheme

Fixed! Combined both of the sprites!

Last edited:

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Got rid of some stuff, that seemed a bit overload.
Changed it from a devil to a pinkish ghost.
Definitely looks Psychic-type and most likely ghost type.
XYvYAHa.png

Maybe we should make it Fire-type, so the first three custom 'mons we make are all final Starter evolutions?

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Why is there color already? There shouldn't be color until the sprite is done. Also you guys are moving waaay too fast with this.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Uhh... Agreeing with Shizzable here you shouldn't be moving onto Colour until many, many stages later, the sprite is to drafted there is very little depth to the outline at all seriously you look at the last 2 sprites those took several days to make the outline for you guys have shrunk that down to a shoddy 1hr and 10 minutes.

Killing colour until an appropriate amount of time has been spent on the sprite's shape.

pGchmal.png

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
^ Thank you, Serperion. It was going pretty badly :L

4NdFv.png

Remember to make small edits, and make sure they look passable as well please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back