• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I was thinking more along these kind of colourations, feel free to ignore this if shizzable's one is better.
ZzdWTL2.png

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I like that idea but I think the extra colors on the ring are unnecessary (I'll leave them on the palette if other people disagree).

4TBjF.png

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Sorry to step on your additions, but 1) No. No blood on a Pokemon. 2) We don't need more colors (You didn't add it to the palette either).
4V2cc.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Fluorescent Munchlax

Think about this logically, this creation is intended for... Pokemon. Pokemon is a game generally rated... G or for all audiences or whatever the rating a country may give it but you know what I mean. Pokemon has never featured Blood or Gore in Pokemon, so why bother having it on this Pokemon, that might not be a mouth at all it might be something completely different like 8 small arms which it uses to climb walls. Pokemon are meant to be thought outside of the box, don't just look at a Pokemon and say, hey because this part is red it must be the mouth because it has jagged components covering it. I may have just chosen red as a good contrast to its "Green" and was planning to later brighten it to make it more distinguishable. But that's irrelevant, the point is don't use Blood.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Sorry for being noobly, but I don't know how to make a transparent background... Also, I don't really know what we're making here but I like it. I'm glad people aren't going overboard like last time.

Again, sorry for attaching it as my puter is broken and it's the only way fro now.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
No, not really I don't really see any connection aside from the disc-like top being similar to her hat.
6Ep48JV.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
POXGxac.png

Gave it a cute little flower/cloud/fluff tail bobble and now it's got some butt stuff going on, yeahhhh. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back