• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Happy Bday! (while it still is)

Yep, I've been around the whole time, but couldn't really think of anything to say.

Maybe I'll say something if I catch that disco snake...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
rsgh5 said:
shiny bagon hunting with only 1 ultra ball?? that doesn't seem like a very good plan...

maybe hes doing what i am and hatching em XD, anyway no luck with hoppip and bagon. i stopped for hoppip and is trying for larvitar / marawak / cubone. i think you should never evolve your shiny unless the last stage cannot be caught XD, but thats just my opinion

Ice Angel

Tempum minime stella est.
Years
Hi. I'm always looking around for shinies. I've caught:

Blue- Mew, Aerodactyl, Vaporeon

Silver- Flareon, Vaporeon, Eevee, Skarmary, Togetic, Murkeow, Sneasel, Unown A, D, L, J, R, S, T, W, Z

Crystal- Typhlosian, Sudowoodo, Delibird, Jynx, Houndour, Mistreavus, Smeargle, Unown B, C, V, ?, K, E, Q, U, X

Leaf Green- Yanma, Raichu

Ruby- Feebas, Sharpedo, Minun, Solrock, Barboach, Gardevoir, Poochyena, Wobafett, Wishcash

Saphire- Shuppet, Charvanha, Seedot, Plusle, Lunatone, Gorebyss

Emerald- Lileep, Luvdisc

I'm looking for another Clampearl to evolve into Huntail. Can I join?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm going to say no... because you're obviously lieing to us. there were no shinies in blue version... do some research and then try to lie to us. we only fall for lies that could be true.

Years
can I join? ^_^ I haven't had any shinies yet aside from, of course, red gyarados o.o but my friend has 5 or so shinies and I wanna compete x.x

do you mind?

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
Wow, I'm surprised with my bad shiny luck in Emerald. Still no shiny after 200 hours, meh, might as well look again.
I also tried a template for the Shiny Hunter Club Card-
shinyclubtemp5ew.png

Iffy, but my friend liked it. I'll try an example soon.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Darts said:
I'm going to score big time on Monday, because my friend is going to trade me his shiny Gloom, for a Sunkern. (Some people are so dum!)
some people dont care about shinies, my cousin didnt and he had 3 lol seviper zangoose and zigzagoon, i think not sure bout the last one. i didnt ask him if he would mind but come to think of it you cannot get a zangoose from sapphire so thats why i didnt ask. shouldve though cuz he doesnt own the game anymore, bought a ps2 with the money raised from selling his sp and a few games.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
rsgh5 said:
i'm going to say no... because you're obviously lieing to us. there were no shinies in blue version... do some research and then try to lie to us. we only fall for lies that could be true.

Not to go giving any ideas out, but maybe the Blue Version shinies were traded to GSC and found to be shiny then.

And look at that, I posted for the first time in a while. And the next post will be in a while again. Why you ask? Well my current pokemon interest has waned to pretty much nil, and while I still pick it up and have a bash occassionally, I dont play it with the fervour I didnt in the months passed. Dw, Ill still pop my head in every now and again and once Diamond and Pearl come out Ill return to full force, but for now its time for a poke-break. Spread my "goodbye" if you wish. But I chose to post here bcoz the SHC has always been my favourite community part of PC.

See you online on messenger Metal Mario, Ryan and whoever else I picked up here. [email protected] for anyone else that I missed.

P.S. LDD, if youre not in my frends list already, Ill go add you too lol.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Can I join?the shc club I have a shiny mightyena and currently searching for a whismur and torchic in sapphire. I have a question when you start a game al over again to get a shiny does the picture come out shiny in the selection or straight up in the battle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't think that that picture shows them as shinies, and you can join the club (to seth30)
and maybe ice angel meant ones that she traded to g/s. but unless she says so then i'm inclined to believe that she's lieing.
and... we'll miss you jaws. i'll talk to you as soon as i get motivated enough to open up msnm

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
No new shinys here, but I have been EV training the ones I have the best I can, all of them are now over level 50 and 3 or 4 (Don't remember.) have hit level 100. I've put them all on Emerald in hopes the game will get a clue and a shiny will pop up soon. *Shakes game and a shiny Absol falls out. (@_@)! "ABSOL!" *Trys to grab shiny Absol, only to have it disappear back into her anime filled mind.* "Drat." *Goes to watch Chrno Crusade. Notices she left computer on, comes back to computer, leaves show running in other room with the sound turned up.*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i got no luck with bagon, ive stopped for a while. trying to get pokemon from ruby i need from before like lileep, gorbeoss and others oh and an extra groundon XD and masterball for emerald

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya... i've kinda given up temperarily too. i have too much school crap to worry about and all my video game time is spent perfecting my use of ken in street fighter and capcom vs. snk 2.

Back