• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
My take on it:

Latios Lover said:
One word: I couldn't care less if he was kidding, rsgh5. I'm just saying an exploding card would be awesome!
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
My take on it:

LatiosLover said:
One word: I couldn't care less if he was kidding, rsgh5. I'm just saying an exploding card would be awesome!

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

heheh, nice.

anyway i now have 361 pokemon woohooo XD and an extra masterball for when emerald comes to the uk.

Years
Still no luck. I'm starting from the beginning of the game, so I suppose its natural. Whats the chances of getting a shiny again? 1 out of 8000? o.o

marillmonster2000 said:
Are You Still Hunting Aerodactyl, or Are You currently Hunting Something Else, Rsgh5?

Side note - Roronoa Zoro is the coolest character ever. Your avatar wins ^__^ (not as cool as Baroque Works though >_>)

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
after all the time I took getting a shiny Bulbasaur, I had completely forgotten about my ahiny caterpie! LOL, anyway I just started training it so I have a shiny Butterfree at LV 18 at the moment, when I get it to 30 and my Bulbasaur to 34, a venusaur, im gonna look for something else, dunno what yet dow.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2006
can i going the SHINY HUNTERRS?

i have alot of shinys!

i can fill the all of the unown pokedex for you all

P.S. All of my shinys have not been hacked i got them by my self

Years
You're not claiming to have every Unown as shiny, are you? Careful not to pull a pkmaster on us. :dead:

If you can give us a list of all the shinies you really own legit, then your joining shouldn't be a problem.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Well for me, I'm currently looking for a shiny Torchic, since I bred my Blaziken and Poochyena. (Who know...hehe, I'm still wondering how they did...well you know...)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2006
of the unown shinys i have:
a
b
c
d
f
j
k
l
m
n
o
q
r
s
t
u
z

and thats all (they are not hacked!) (I have spent 100 hours of playing in the unown place)

all the other shinys have are al ready on your list

so... can i join?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well even if you did spend 100 hours there i doubt that you could have got all of them, it took me about 50 hours just to find my shiny fearow!

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
SWAT33333333 said:
of the unown shinys i have:
a
b
c
d
f
j
k
l
m
n
o
q
r
s
t
u
z

and thats all (they are not hacked!) (I have spent 100 hours of playing in the unown place)

all the other shinys have are al ready on your list

so... can i join?

How many doubles do you have? 9_9 I really seriously doubt that only 100 hours got you all those. That's pretty Farfetch'd, if you'll excuse the pun. Do you have any proof of that? Show us some photos of your game boy screen with the shinies on it. Then we might believe you. Trust me, that's just way too unbelievable, lol.

nagareboshi said:
Does anyone have a shiny Jirachi? x.x ~ >.< if so I admire them alot. that must be impossible
Actually, I'll bet it's not impossible... -_-; I've been wondering this for a while now; but do you think that the pokemon they give away in nintendo promotions have a chance of being shiny, like any others? I mean, they must have that kind of chance, since the berry glitch fix can give you a shiny Zigzagoon. ;)

Anyone else wonder about that?

Back