• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginning of an End

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
Years
  • OOC: I've decided that anyone can join with one of the 'core' people's invitations. (Core as in the people that joined before my first RP post).

Ephraim continued walking. He sensed something... Something was following him. He turned back. Everything was still.

"I know you're there... Don't think I'm stupid, I can strike you with one hit with my bow." Ephraim drew an arrow from his pouch and knocked it onto his bow. He pulled back, and shot down an apple. He turned around, seeing if he has convinced the being.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Kumiko watched as the arrow shot the apple. "What, are you trying to scare me?" She asked, flying out from the trees. "Because its not very convincing..." She added, laughing under her breath.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I saw the boy shot an arrow to a tree an apple fell from it. Then another Angel flew around him. I turned around and saw a little far away the town of Cylirea. "strange, maybe all this angels are heading to Cylirea, maybe all of them are heading to the Mage Council, as I am doing. I will continue my way there, I can meet them later" I thought. Then I continued my path to the Mage Council. As I walked I continued sensing the other 'souls' around me. I didn't pay attention to them, so I continued walking.After a while of walking, just some miles that were between me and that town, I flapped my wings and took off flying to Cylirea.

I landed inrfont of the town, then 2 guards walked infront of me, "hey you, who are you and wher are you going?" they asked. I didn't moved I didn't talked, I just showed them the invitation I recieved from Raphae. "oh! ok, so you're heading there. You are the first one..." I heard from them, after that saying me that I was the first one they said where I needed to go and bla bla bla. Then 2 big doors opened slowly just making enough space for me to enter. I entered the town and then the doors closed behind me. Infront of me I saw lights, I and some houses. I walked slowly to the Mage Council. Away from me I saw the Mage Council, I just continued walking to that place.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Don't send a PM to me, send one to Max or something...

Ephraim stared at the girl. She was quite young, younger than Ephraim himself and had a staff. The staff looked rather... ancient. Not something you would see from some shopkeeper nowadays. The staff could've dated back to the Lucadian times... It might have been one of the many made with a shard of Esoph's Orb of Magic, which when whole was stronger than everything... Even Xifer.

Ephraim liked that girl's attitude. She was young, and not easily scared, not even by his skills with the bow.

"What is your name... And does your staff consist a shard of Esoph's orb of magic? And uh... are you..." Ephraim paused. He might as well not talk too much to someone he doesn't know... This girl could even be one of Xifer's... Seeing as she has a shard of the Orb of Magic... Some say Xifer got it... Some say that Esoph broke it into shards and split them around the Earth...

New Plot Advance! Aside from defeating those 6 beasts, we also need to collect 6 of those shards... Well er, you can find them when we defeat the monsters... And then we use them 6 (8) shards to form the orb and then... You'll find out, BTW dark_espeon, just say you have that shard... and also Riku (whatever your account is)

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • It's an RPG that has to do with those mythology things, if you want to join then you will need an invitation from someone who is already in the RP.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Kumiko tilted her head slightly. "I am Kumiko," She said, leaning her staff against her left shoulder, "Gaurdian of the night sky. Yes this is one of the shards, shard of the stars. Am I what?" She said inquired, sitting on a tree with her legs crossed, watching this persons every move.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • dark_espeon invited me, here's the sign up thing.. (I've had it done for a while now...)

Name- Aaron
    Age- 16
    Gender- male
    Weapon- Diamond blade
    Class- Paladin
    Description- brown hair blue eyes, dressed in his gear(see below) with white wings(the tips of the feathers are golden)
    Gear-
    ~Diamond blade
    ~Diamond armor
    ~Sacri Shield
    ~Feather boots
    ~Angel ring
    ~Ruby earrings
    History- He is the youngest paladin in the last 1000 years
    Spells- Defensive: Cure
    Offensive: Holy and Flare

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • OOC: Best advice i can give you is read it, its not that long.. I've got to catch up too...

IC: Aaron flew toward the meeting place, rereading the letter again. "What could be so important?" He thought to himself. As he flew he saw other angels flying and talking amongst themselves. "Hmph, childish, Don't they have anything better to do? I'm sure I could find something..." he muttered to himself as he made his way to the meeting place.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • (OOC: I've decided that invited members can join at certain times. I guess this is a time so bleh. Pretend you're already at the mage council ok?)

"Oh." Ephraim muttered. He closed his eyes and put his bow back on his back. "Where are you headed to?" Ephraim asked, presuming that she's heading to the Mage Council.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Aaron wondered around inside the Mage Council, apparantly the first to arrive "In all my haste, I ended up being the first here." he thought. He decided to do some mental training while waiting for the others so he 'hovers' over to a nice corner and begins to meditate, keeping one eye half open watching for the others.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "you're wrong my dear friend... I was first here, but that's not important right now, right?" I said to the angel that just has entered from a dark corner inside the Mage Council. I entered the Mage Council just a few seconds before he entered. Besides my conversation with him, I was and I'm still amazed with the council. It looked so... 'big' and 'fancy' for me... maybe I was wrong, maybe not... I just needed to wait for the others.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Where else? The Mage Concil. If I wasnt, I'd be at that dreaded Nightsky Castle." Kumiko said, sighing. "And I expect you are as well?"

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • "Yes, I am headed towards the Mage Council." Ephraim paused. "We're only a kilometre and a half away, We could just fly the rest of it." Ephraim suggested. He took out his canteen and took a sip from his soup. "It gets cold during the 7th Moon..."

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Ephraim sighed. He spread out his wings and started flying, leaving Kumiko behind. "Time is precious, and everything Xifer has is precious, we are wasting our time. We have to go, quickly." Ephraim remembered this phrase, the phrase that his father once said to him, before he disappeared. Held hostage? killed? slain? torn to bits? Ephraim didn't know. But he knew one thing has to be done, and this was to stop Xifer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back