• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginning of an End

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
Years
  • With Kumiko left behind, Ephraim flew at a high speed towards the mage council, arriving, and being the 3rd Person to come.

"A Warrior and a Paladin... Those are nice swords... Forged by Blacksmith Drows I presume?"

OOC- Did you realize that Legan is just an anagram of Angel and Drows is just sword spelt backwards? O_o. GOod Job with teh names, Omega. x.x

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Kumiko flew toward the the Council, swooping and spinning once more. She had such a short attention span.

Within a few minutes Kumiko landed on the cobblestone street before the Mage Council. She folded her wings nicely, so that some feathers didnt stick out, and walked in, leaning her staff against her shoulder.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Ephraim looked behind. Kumiko was behind him.

"You're the 4th person... And You're a fast flyer too." Ephraim remarked. He winked at her and sat down, throwing his backpack towards the neatly tiled marble floor.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Comes with being bored all the time.." She muttered, sitting down. Kumiko scuffed a foot across the marble floor bitting the insides of hert cheeks. Why the heck was she here?

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • 4 People have arrived... Out of nearly 100 invited. Esoph walked out his his staff. Glowing brightly, he knew that an Orb was within this room.

"Young one, Kumiko..."

Ephraim stared in shock, knowing Kumiko's name when he had never saw her before, and he wasn't the one who chose the people too...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "made by the finest Blacksmiths" I replied to the 3rd person. I looked at the other 2 ,the 3rd and 4th person, "Let me introduce myself, my name is Max" I said calmly, maybe the rush we had, didn't had an effect on me, I don't know why.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • "My name is Ephraim." The 4th you've just heard of... He extended his arm with a smile. "Nice to meet you Max... How long have you been training as a warrior?"

Esoph chuckled. Son of his best friend was there. In a friendly attitude yet knowledgable. Ephraim looked tiny next to Max. He looked tiny next to everyone, except Kumiko. He took out his staff. Looking a bit like a replica of Kumiko's Starlight Staff. "One of my many staffs. Made by that talent Fast. I can't say he was too fast though. It took him over years to complete this one. Made of Elmwood though. A nice sturdy grip too." Esoph seemed to know a lot. Maybe Ephraim could really look up to him as a father...

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • "I was born with a bow." Ephraim managed a smile. He turned to Esoph, issueing their next mission.

"I need you all to head towards the Tebsen Desert in the far south." Esoph boomed.

"So that's where we're headed huh?" Ephraim plucked an arrow from his pouch and shot it at the doorknob. "It's been a few years since I did some real archery." He stormed towards the door and yanked the arrow out. "Get a move on then..."

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • "Tebsen Desert" Ephraim repeated. "Far South East. Sahara the Desert Monster lives there." Ephraim's wings stretched as he rushed through the door into the open air.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back