• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exiled: An X-men RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
In this RP, you play as a mutant, an outcast of the society, fighting for survival in a mutant-hating world. The secret force called the X-men have been almost completely destroyed, and the few that still live have gone into hiding. However, mutants have recently begun banding together under the name The eXiled, planning for rebellion against the world that has so violently shunned them.

The form for mutants:

Name:
Mutant Alias:
Powers:
Description:
Personality:

I'll be

Name: Xander Evans
Mutant Alias: Psycho
Powers: Telekinesis and Telepathy.
Description: He wears a tattered sleeveless black robe with a dark blue t-shirt beneath. He wears a belt with an eye symbol on it, and jeans. He has fingerless purple gloves and clunky purple boots. His hair is a dark blue, and his eyes are a deep sapphire, but the third eye on his forehead is purple.
Personality: He is somewhat of a loner. He's rather aggressive towards anyone but a trusted mutant, and can lose his temper easily. He prefers to be alone, but if you manage to gain his trust, he'd give his life for you.

RULES
1. No powerplaying.
2. Have fun.

Last edited:

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Name: Angel
Powers: Create and control fires
Description: She has long brown hair with red at the ends pulled back into a pony-tail, blue eyes, black wings, black devil-ish tail and two black horns on the top of her head that she covers with a black bandana. She wears a red hoodie with fake horns on the hood and flames near the bottom, blue denim jeans, black leather gloves, and black heeled boots. She usually puts sun glasses over her blue eyes.
Personality: She sometimes acts like those annoying popular girls at high schools. She likes to have fun and hang with her friends. She also likes reading and flying through town, which she hasn't been able to do much since humans began teaming up against the mutants.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Name: Riku Kore
Mutant Alias : Shadow
Powers: Astral Projection and Telepathy

Description: 6'1" with Dusty Blonde hair and Green Eyes. Trim and toned ( for his age ). Wears baggy green combats , a longsleeved White top and sleeveless black jacket. Also wears a Navy Blue bandana.

Personality: Not overly trusting of people , Riku generally keeps to himself but he will look out for his friends and fight for what he believes is right. Has trouble showing his emotions.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
Alright, good profiles guys! Thanks for Joining! I'll probably wait for a few more members, than we'll get started;)

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Is the X-men universe evolution, movieverse, or comicverse?

Name: Annika Mindelon

Alias: Lady Borealis

Powers: Annika can control the auroras with whistling, the limits to her powers extending as far as to using the auroras to calm a person's mind.

Description: Lady Borealis stands at a height of 5'9" with a pale complexion and straight, ashy brown hair that reaches the small of her back, generally pulled back into a braid or a messy bun. Her eyes express the colors of the Aurora Borealis, a wavy sense of the plasma extravagence. Her lips are full and dusty pink, ready to cut through any rudeness stated. In her femininely muscular form, Annika clothes herself in an oddly colored white dress, similar to one of an Athenian goddess. The dress is seemingly made of ragged cloth, tarped and molded into the wear of her mother's dress.

Personality: Annika doesn't speak much, for fear that she might take hold of something or someone. Often she can be seen sitting alone on the rooftop of a condemned building full of birds, simply singing to her roommates and warming them with her auroras. On occasion, when she ventures into the living city, she stops to warm vagrants and mend their clothing. Lady Borealis owns one other set of clothing in opposition to her dress, a pair of torn jeans and a thermal, navy shirt which she only wears when in the company of well-living citizens unlike herself.

Ursaring, you might want to put a limit on things like telekinesis and telapathy and wings, etc. More popular powers tend to get over filled and things go haywire. Also, you might want to ban Mary Sues and Gary Stus.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
Well, first I'd say this would probably be in the Movieverse.
Second, I know what you mean about the powers, but I'm not sure what a Mary Sue or a Gary Stu is, could you explain them?

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Gray Stus and Mary Sues are perfect characters. Everybody loves them, they're beautiful, stronger than anyone else, etc. They tend to ruin plots. Also, perhaps before we start the RolePlay, we might want to set up a setting? Where is this taking place? Are we like the Morlocks? Maybe we should work on a plot discussion via a chat client.

Flower_Power_99

Rock on with the 70's!!!
Years
I'll join and MA I'll ask again what's up with ur huge siggy?

Name:John Smith
Mutant Alias:Gore
Powers:He is a vampire to some extent, he loves blood. He controls blood inside and out of the human/animal body.
Description:He is tall, wears a black cape, And one of those black masks that cover only your eyes.
Personality: He is mostly a loner, but does have a few friends, and he opens up really to his girl, Kat.

Name:Katelynn Backster
Mutant Alias:Kat or The Kat
Powers:She can do anything you can imagine with cats. (I'll show more in RP)
Description:She is skinny and average height, She has a long cat's tail sticking out of her back, and cat ears on the top of her head.
Personality:She is pretty social, but really sticks to her friends, and doen't like to meat new people.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I am very very ill, so obviously I won't be able to post for a while. I'm purging on everything I've eaten so it's really a sticky, yucky situation. Please, I implore you all, don't get too far without me.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
OOC: I'm much better now... And I guess maybe I'll start?

IC: A tall, flowing figure stood atop a condemned building, pidgeons swarming around her presence. Long white sashes wrapped around her body whipped against the New York winds as her multi-coloured eyes pierced the dawning sky. One of the many many birds sought haven on her shoulder as another took hold of her forearm. It was a spectacular sight as the sun rose behind her. A smile graced her thin lips as she whistled softly, arousing more creatures from their somber sleep along the chicken wire of numerous cages. Annika Mindelon lifted a pale hand to soften her music of aurora, closing her eyes in solace of purity. What deity had blessed her with such a loving power?

As the sun rose, she sighed, the day was tolling and it was her time to flee. This building could no longer offer her homage and sanction. Her feathered friends left while the teen took the stairs to her tiny bedchambers in the old office building. White canvas cloaked the stained windows. A bed of aged sheets served as a mattress for the girl and a dusty file cabinent functioned as an armoire. The scene was plain, but it worked for the Lady. In silence she dressed herself in the only other clothing she owned, placing the uniformal Athenian dress in a knapsack with the remnants of a life long passed.

"Time for a new beginning..."

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
I zipped past brick walls and trach cans as I fled from the humans behind me, chasing me, screaming at me, and shooting at me. Luckily all their shots missed, or I'd be dog food. One shot came so close I felt it barely touch the tender skin on my wing. I screeched and tried to pump my wings harder to get myself moving faster, but all it seemed to do was get them tired out.

I could have easily fought the humans, but I had been taught better than that. If I even showed my powers to one of them then the whole city would be after me, but it seemed like it already was. It was bad enough I was using my dragon-like wings to get away from them.

I continued dodging the obstacles of the city even as the humans got closer.

"Get back here you stupid mutant!" one yelled, firing a shot just below my stomache.

I craned my head around so I could see them. They were gaining fast. "Make me losuh!" I cried.

He shot another bullet, this time aiming for my right wing. I easily turned on my side and dodged it, but the move cost me. Just after the first guy fired one of his buds shot again, and it hit my left wing.

I screamed as I felt the bulllet tear through the fragile skin. The sudden pain threw me off balance and I skidded to a stop on the ground.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Can I still join? n_n; Though I don't know much about X-men... >.>;

Name: Yi-ling Zhang
Mutant Alias: Sister Time
Powers: The ability to control time, stopping time, fast-fowarding time, seeing the future, even reversing time. (But to a very limited extent. It leaves her power-drained.) And slowing time too. (Which is the most easiest for her.)
Description: Asian, Chinese. Short, of petite build. (5'0) Is fairly pale, with long ebony black hair, reaching down to her ankles. Her hair covers the left side of her face, giving her a mysterious look. She wears a pale blue tank top with dark blue jeans.
Personality: Shy, but often gives people the impression of aloof. Doesn't speak unless she has too. She can become a valuble friend once you get to know her though.

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
OOC: O.o Hello, Miyu. It's very nice to see you! ^_^

IC: Annika sat atop her building watching the scene take part below her. At the moment a bullet pierced the angel's skin, Lady Borealis lept from her pirch. She landed soundly before the young girl, but turned to the mutant poachers. The woman let out a shrill whistle which took over the poachers' minds and drove them from the alley screaming. Her attention turned the fallen angel as she knelt and carefully inspected the wound.

A softer tune was elicited from her as she healed the tear with her auroras, patching the angel up right set again. In a raspy voice she spoke gently.

"Dear, angel, are you all right?"

Her lack of vocal skill forshadowed the fact that she had not spoken to a human in several months. Annika tugged at her braided hair as she sat in thought for several moments.

"The mutant hunters will not return for some time. The wicked will chase them.... Come, I was ready to leave my home, but it seems you need a place to hide."

The woman stood, revealing her tall stature, and she offered a warming hand the fallen mutant.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
Can I join? If so:
Name: Rudy
Mutant Alias:
Powers: Control over water. Can make single drop into water, can make into ice, used as projectile; slight ability to foresee future-rarely-
Description: He is very trusting and doesn't wish to hurt anyone, but he doesn't want to be so alone. When he or someone he cares about is in danger, the complete range of his powers is shown.
Personality: A very lonely, shy, and overly trusting boy. He seems to want nothing more than a family to love him and make him feel like he belongs.

It was raining heavily when they stopped him and they started with a barrage of questions.
" What are you doing out so late mutant?" they said the word with such hatred and disgust that the boy just turned and stared at them with glowing blue eyes. He said softly, " I don't wish to cause any trouble."
" Too bad kid. We just don't like mutants so we're taking you in," they said mockingly. Again the boy just stared, as if frozen in time.
" You will do no such thing without getting hurt," he said calmly.
" Are you threatening us kid?" one officer asked.
" I am merely foretelling what will occur if you were to try and capture me," he replied, eyes glowing a deep blue.
The officers didn't even bother replying and instantly went for their holsters. No sooner had their hands left their sides had the boy started glowing a light blue and instantly froze the men.

" Hey Kid, STOP!" he heard in the distance.
He started running, unaware of the fact that he wasn't in danger.....yet.
He continued running until he made the seemingly fatal mistake of running into a dead end. He cowered in fear in the darkest corner of the alleyway, awaiting his demise.
" Kid, there's no need to run. I'm a Fr-AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGG!!!"
The boy had started glowing a very faint blue and his eyes lost all humanity. He was in a fit and the man was being struck with many, tiny blades of lightning.
" You tried to hurt me! I have done NOTHING to you and you still attack me!! You made a fatal mistake and you better hope someone stops me before I leave you as ashes in the wind!" he said, his voice far more menacing and deadly than before.

Last edited:

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
I whirled around. "Ohmigosh! Did you HEAR that? It sounds like someone's being attacked!" I scanned the alleys. "Well, whatever it is, I hope it doesn't come near us. I mean, hello! This is a TOTALLY new shirt!" I flattened out my sweatshirt, as if to prove my point. "I can SO not get it dirty."

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
" Hahaha, How does it feel? Being attacked by that which you hate so much? Now," he said,"You DaAAARRRGGGGH"
He was attacked from above by a shadowy figure . He was knocked out, and his aura had calmed. He didn't know what was going on, but when he awoke, he was in some sort of room. It was dark, dank, and extremly smelly.
His head was hurting so much." Where am I?" he asked himself.
" You're safe," said a figure, appearing from within the shadows." You have quiet a power, and you almost killed one of my best men. I'm impressed and," he said," quiet worried."
"Who are you?" the boy asked.
" I am a friend. You can call me Kain. I was one of the first to join an underground resistance force. You see, after we were banished from the world above, a few mutants started this resistance. The original leader was a good friend of mine known as Sain. He was a talented mutant and could manipulate almost every substance known to man; he and you have similar powers. When either of you feels threatened, your power is heightened drastically, but you lose all control. We would like you to join our resistance...."

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Annika lifted her head, curious of the girl's speech. Her thermal top rippled, signs of a harsh wind corroborating her figure. She sighed gently, pulling the younger female into her home.

"Hush!" she whispered, a soft whistle following.

The birds along the rafters dispersed, leaving a trail of feathers amongst their haven.

"Welcome to the Sanctuary. Now... Who are ye?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back